Bonus

In my fantasy league team I have lost Quintana, Arredondo and now Uran. Who's keeping position 21 warm? I am on my way.

Same position as you there,

i have lost Martin as well so will be happy with 2nd last at this stage.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my fantasy league team I have lost Quintana, Arredondo and now Uran. Who's keeping position 21 warm? I am on my way.

Same position as you there,

i have lost Martin as well so will be happy with 2nd last at this stage.

Also had Quintana and Uran, as well as Kudus (as good as a retiree wrt points scored).

16:10:14 CEST

This group hasn't been allowed much of a gap today, but that is because the sprinters see today as their last chance. It certainly isn't because they are a threat to GC. Daniel Teklehaimnot is the highest placed rider and he is 1:32:14 down.

31km to go 2:41 ,they should get them but Shimano is killing themselfs there will be no power left for sprint

Edited by Pieterg

Tomorrow

One for the puncheurs or possibly a breakaway success?

post-12015-0-07231000-1410373608_thumb.jpg

Yah, I am hoping for a breakaway, the stage looks good for someone like Gilbert but I am not quite sure his form is good enough, he hasn't really shown himself.....but lets see.

Also a good stage for the "Little Prince" Cunego has been out there trying so I dont know if he has the legs anymore and the last 30 odd kms are quite tough so late in the tour, but on paper, these punchy hills should suit him.

Lets see.