complete cyclist van reckless driving!!!!

Cruz Addict

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi DaddyG

Thanks for the feedback, although negative.

Thanks for the chat on the phone too - good to catch up.

You and those who know the Complete lot… know we're a good bunch.

Appreciate the frustration caused on Sat am. I hope you (and all others) had a good/safe race.

Keep well & ride safe.

Mike

Hmmmm... Poor responsibility taken for CC brand hey.

Uh oh.

Hi DaddyG

Thanks for the feedback, although negative.

Thanks for the chat on the phone too - good to catch up.

You and those who know the Complete lot… know we're a good bunch.

Appreciate the frustration caused on Sat am. I hope you (and all others) had a good/safe race.

Keep well & ride safe.

Mike

you had the perfect opportunity to be gracious and publicly denounce dangerous driving, and maybe even say that your van will be driven properly in the future for the benefit of all road users, but NO. What did you ACTUALLY say? "Ah common, guys, we're good okes, so its OK for us to behave like ****** and endanger everybody because we need to get to the race first" I am floored at your response, and lack of any smarts to use this opportunity to redeem your brand. Are you just too proud to say sorry?

Mike you Twat ! How on earth can you think your response is even close to acceptable ?

Some people....

DaddyG (and hubbers) - publicly now, i am sorry for the frustration caused - it has been addressed i assure you. I've addressed it with passengers of the van - as i was driving.

Hubbers - I just spoke to DaddyG on the phone now - again apologizing for the incident.

Guys - bad driving is not acceptable, agreed.

I (and we) don't advocate bad driving and for this case I need to take a slap on the wrist for it even being an issue raised by DaddyG - and for him even feeling frustrated and at risk.

All true or not… an apology is needed, so is given.

The reason for not going into detail in my response is that the points raised in the problem were not quite true. Pointless arguing when i simply need to apologize, and move on knowing the raised issue.

MORE care/consideration will be taken by myself and anyone driving our van (and other vehicles) so the issue will and has been addressed.

The bad-mouthing and further insults are not necessary - after hearing 1 side of the story only.

It's not an ongoing issue and won't be - I will make sure of that.

Lesson learnt and apology made publicly now.

Mike

You have right of reply!

What IS the other side of the story.

As is I can't really see another side - speeding and overtaking on solid white line not on.

Did you not speed and did you not pass on solid white?

Edited by porqui

Guest notmyname

It must be nice in a world where you can meter out your own punishment.. A slap on the wrist....pfffft. Maybe a donation to a charity for motor vehicle accident victims would quell the outrage.

DaddyG (and hubbers) - publicly now, i am sorry for the frustration caused - it has been addressed i assure you. I've addressed it with passengers of the van - as i was driving.

Hubbers - I just spoke to DaddyG on the phone now - again apologizing for the incident.

Guys - bad driving is not acceptable, agreed.

I (and we) don't advocate bad driving and for this case I need to take a slap on the wrist for it even being an issue raised by DaddyG - and for him even feeling frustrated and at risk.

All true or not… an apology is needed, so is given.

The reason for not going into detail in my response is that the points raised in the problem were not quite true. Pointless arguing when i simply need to apologize, and move on knowing the raised issue.

MORE care/consideration will be taken by myself and anyone driving our van (and other vehicles) so the issue will and has been addressed.

The bad-mouthing and further insults are not necessary - after hearing 1 side of the story only.

It's not an ongoing issue and won't be - I will make sure of that.

Lesson learnt and apology made publicly now.

Mike

Not sure if this will make the hubbers abandon the witch hunt.