Cape Town Cycle Tour (The Argus) 2015

Winstonian1984

Would cancelling this year's cycle tour be an option?

I am secretly hoping it is  :ph34r:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first we have to survive registration .... or more correctly our credit cards have to survive registration

Anyone know the dates for the 2016 Race? Making some bookings for timeshare ahead of the schedule to get a particular suite....

Anyone know the dates for the 2016 Race? Making some bookings for timeshare ahead of the schedule to get a particular suite....

Don't book anywhere near fynbos or pine plantations :ph34r:

Second Sunday in march

It is always the 2nd Sunday of March.

If the route changes I have no idea what it's like. Never done it before so alls good not knowing how "bad" these supposed "climbs" are.

Can we stop calling it climbs for a start. Kiekiekieeeee

Just got a message saying the "people" on the news says the Argus might get cancelled.

Well, to late for that.

WHOOOOOP!!!!! One more sleepy.

post-25309-0-90338500-1425400385_thumb.jpg

Uhm, has CTCT announced the route change or is this all speculation.  Email said an announcement will be issued regarding the route on Wednesday

Bellairs said at 16:30 that the inspection of Chappies will only occur tomorrow after which a decision will be made.

Second Sunday in march

It is always the 2nd Sunday of March.

The Epic starts same day, more CSA PPA Epic battles to come

Archived