Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

Question from my side. 

After 52 pages of conversation it is quite clear that Versus is a very popular brand. 

Is it all just good (not recently) marketing or do they really make a sock with great characteristics and benefits? 

I'm struggling a little bit with shoe sizing at the moment and I find that different sock thicknesses make a difference. With that said, I'm always buying socks. I don't own this brand yet. 

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question from my side. 

After 52 pages of conversation it is quite clear that Versus is a very popular brand. 

Is it all just good (not recently) marketing or do they really make a sock with great characteristics and benefits? 

I'm struggling a little bit with shoe sizing at the moment and I find that different sock thicknesses make a difference. With that said, I'm always buying socks. I don't own this brand yet. 

I have a whole range of Versus socks bought over a couple of years and some I received as Christmas gifts.

They look and feel good to me. Pretty robust, have not even had a small hole after a couple of years of use.

They have thicker versions and thinner versions. Both rock solid options, for me. Luckily my Cycling shoes have a big enough allowance for the thick ones in winter while still being tight enough for the thin ones in summer.

Think their popularity has been coming for a while by being consistent. On a recent group ride of 5 okes, only one of us was wearing something else.

I have a whole range of Versus socks bought over a couple of years and some I received as Christmas gifts.

They look and feel good to me. Pretty robust, have not even had a small hole after a couple of years of use.

They have thicker versions and thinner versions. Both rock solid options, for me. Luckily my Cycling shoes have a big enough allowance for the thick ones in winter while still being tight enough for the thin ones in summer.

Think their popularity has been coming for a while by being consistent. On a recent group ride of 5 okes, only one of us was wearing something else.

Thanks so much. Will definitely try out a pair. They have super cool designs.