Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the offensive ad or whatever?

It was the ambassador program which has now been deleted. It was just a list of names. Some people took offence that the list was not diverse enough. 

Was strange them blurring the lines between sponsoring a team/athlete and an instagram ambassador. 

#NeverForget

LOL couldn't resist.

Disclaimer: I do own a good few pairs of their socks. Not as many as you but I do support them. I am not roasting them. 

EDIT: LOL got a pair on at work today.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

Yep it's now a free for all for anyone who never had an issue or never saw an issue in the past to jump onto the trending band wagon unfortunately.

Yep it's now a free for all for anyone who never had an issue or never saw an issue in the past to jump onto the trending band wagon unfortunately.

Its people's feeling and how they perceive it, nothing anyone can really do about it after the fact.

Its people's feeling and how they perceive it, nothing anyone can really do about it after the fact.

Yeah agreed. Unfortunately nothing Versus do or say now will be able to repair what's been done. So this is just a storm they'll need to sail their way through safely for the next week or so until something else grabs the headlines, but until then, it's all damage control really.