fracture wrist

Stevief

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

?Not yet but the net is closing fast

I hope you catch them. I cant understand how someone can drive into someone else and then flee the scene. It should be a mandatory jail sentence to start off with.

I cracked my left wrist doing a "Scorpion" at Majik forrest. Funny to watch no so funny when I saw my black n blue wrist swell up like a balloon.

Went to the Doc and got it bandaged and he said 6 weeks no pressure at all on the wrist !

We've put it on the Tygerberg mtb FB page to see if we can find the details of the driver. I do however have to wonder at the miracle of coming off at 65km/h on vissershok with only a fractured wrist!

We've put it on the Tygerberg mtb FB page to see if we can find the details of the driver. I do however have to wonder at the miracle of coming off at 65km/h on vissershok with only a fractured wrist!

thanks I have had contact from people on your site. I will have her details tomorrow.

I am very good at falling , had years of practice

send her pic with your story to news24 - if they post the pic you will find her in NO time.

possibly also get your medical aid involved - they have NASTY legal teams that recover from negligent people

The same thought occured to me... I've never managed to do more than about 55kms/hr and that feels pretty fast... wearing shorts!

I hope you nail them. Please keep us posted. Show your X-ray and I will give you an opinion. I used to deal with this before.

i know how you feel stevie and i sympathise with you. came off a skateboard last saturday and fractured my ankle. Serious injury! The surgeon told me i will be off the bike for at least 6 to 10 weeks. really depressed.missing my regular meerendal/hoogekraal ride already.

At 42 this is my first broken bone so treading on new territory.

good luck with recovery!

Archived