Bad service resolved!

slakke3

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a call from Mr. Momsen who apologised for the situasion and gave me a few options regarding a new frame.

Thank you Cwcycles and Victor Momsen for the quick and civile way the of sorting this out for me .

:thumbup:

Got a call from Mr. Momsen who apologised for the situasion and gave me a few options regarding a new frame.

Thank you Cwcycles and Victor Momsen for the quick and civile way the of sorting this out for me .

So there is hope if something goes wrong with my AL 529....

Now a "Great Service from Momsen Bikes" thread is in order, I think Slakke3 ;-)

so what you going to be doing?

G

Sounds like a happy ending after all, however why the need to go this far to get customer service. :huh:

I agree, your LBS is your service provider and they should jump to keep you as a customer.

Well done CWC, good PR from one cyclist to the next!! :thumbup:

PS : You can buy a TITAN, they don't brake!!!

I think the title should be changed to reflect that Momsen came to the party.

PS : You can buy a TITAN, they don't brake!!!

If only. A riding mate is on his 3rd frame (carbon HT) in the last year and a half, something keeps breaking in the rear dropout causing the wheel to sit at an angle within the rear triangle. That being said, Titan have honored the warranty on both the broken frames without any hassles.