Team Rumors

Capricorn

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so Graves ditched Yeti for Spesh

http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/forums/2015/12/16/3029/s1200_12360329_10154461531803266_640117787696748232_n.jpg

http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/forums/2015/12/16/3030/s1200_1623639_10154461533778266_3448359830955544842_n.jpg

interesting...

Wonder if they dropped Curtis Keene...his results were maar hondnaai last year

interesting...

Wonder if they dropped Curtis Keene...his results were maar hondnaai last year

The bit in bold... 
I am so stoked to join forces with Specialized. No other brand has the full complement of top-shelf bikes and gear and the level of commitment to success. The whole team is set up really well with the best support, the best mechanics, and the best teammates. Racing with my old buddy, Curtis Keene, is going to be unreal. We have been buds forever, and now to be teammates, I am confident we can help each other and both become better riders through the process. Jared Graves

The bit in bold... 
I am so stoked to join forces with Specialized. No other brand has the full complement of top-shelf bikes and gear and the level of commitment to success. The whole team is set up really well with the best support, the best mechanics, and the best teammates. Racing with my old buddy, Curtis Keene, is going to be unreal. We have been buds forever, and now to be teammates, I am confident we can help each other and both become better riders through the process. Jared Graves

ah...good luck then

ah...good luck then

indeed. Curtis is a great rider, but as spesh's former #1 enduro rider, he just doesn't put up good results. Now with a world champ as the new lead rider, the pressure is going to be even higher, and does that boy beat himself up when it doesn't go quite hunkydory.

hopefully, he just gives up trying too hard, because lets face it, this is the gravytrain he is up against. But in that moment, he relaxes, all the pieces will fall into place.

indeed. Curtis is a great rider, but as spesh's former #1 enduro rider, he just doesn't put up good results. Now with a world champ as the new lead rider, the pressure is going to be even higher, and does that boy beat himself up when it doesn't go quite hunkydory.

hopefully, he just gives up trying too hard, because lets face it, this is the gravytrain he is up against. But in that moment, he relaxes, all the pieces will fall into place.

yea, I like the redbull series on him and the EWS...but there is always something that goes wrong...suspect your thinking of him trying to hard might be spot on

warner also confirmed gwinn is not on Spesh in the interview with greg...so where is he??

back to trek  :P

i cant see why spesh would want to lose him...so has done some sneaky move AGAIN?

And Gwinn is still such a Young Talent...

Seriaaaas?

I have a lot of respect for the brand itself (case in point Missy Giove and Rampage frame lend stuff, as well as the Basagoitia raffle) and this is a maaaajor step for them, given Gwin's form.

Wonder why he left spesh?

Seriaaaas?

I have a lot of respect for the brand itself (case in point Missy Giove and Rampage frame lend stuff, as well as the Basagoitia raffle) and this is a maaaajor step for them, given Gwin's form.

Wonder why he left spesh?

He has to pay for his fancy new house somehow...

What about the camel needle eye story?

If he is a disciple of the 'prosperity gospel' movement then he is most likely ignoring that part of scripture along with several others pertaining to finance and suffering. Not that there is anything wrong with being appropriately paid for your work and using your salary wisely, however don't get it (work and a better salary) via underhanded means especially if you're claiming to have moral and spiritual high ground to stand on.

Archived