Strava Cheating

bmw1za

yup....it is the barends fault! ....im fine...had a nice roll in the leaves.

Sadly jimmy you may be right....... ;)

you mean the gum branches!...eina!...chasing the Qom were you?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are forgiven for clipping your bars on home jerome

This oke is a bit slow...but you get an idea. There are now also a couple of speed berms in the upper sections

Current KOM is 2:55

Hey Max!

Once you reach the top there is unfortunately only one way from there! But seriously, if you want to crop a ride just go to the page with the ride in strava on your pc and click on the little spanner tool on the left and choose "crop" It will then bring up a map with sliders that you can use to cut out the parts that you don't want - just be careful though as once you press save there is no going back (unless of course you delete the ride and upload it again).

cool thanks will do that! 

hey max...you meant to turn off your gps when you finish your ride!  :whistling:

it wont matter for me.. you need a car to set strava records.. and with my shape at the moment i think im going to challenge for the ladies kom…  :ph34r:

Ja, ja, it's because this time you weren't following me and didn't know the correct lines to take at speed.... :whistling:

yup....it is the barends fault! ....im fine...had a nice roll in the leaves.

Sadly jimmy you may be right....... ;)

So you are the culprits who are straight-lining all the corners on Home Jerome...

Tsk, tsk. 

So you are the culprits who are straight-lining all the corners on Home Jerome...

Tsk, tsk. 

its not me..I promise..

talking about straightlining...there is a bit of singletrack in hilton that i created a segment for and I called it "dont jump the hump" because you have speed and there is beautiful hump in the middle that has angels dancing around it singing "jump me, jump me"...but if you do you land in the trees because there is a 90 deg right turn immediately after it!

You are forgiven for clipping your bars on home jerome

This oke is a bit slow...but you get an idea. There are now also a couple of speed berms in the upper sections

Current KOM is 2:55

Handy hint - if you click on the little gear icon in the bottom right corner and set the speed to 1.25 it gives you a better idea what Home Jerome is like at a quicker pace.

The video does leave you a bit sea-sick. It probably would have been better with a chest mount.

Handy hint - if you click on the little gear icon in the bottom right corner and set the speed to 1.25 it gives you a better idea what Home Jerome is like at a quicker pace.

The video does leave you a bit sea-sick. It probably would have been better with a chest mount.

much better

This is like watching epo dopers compete and say, "I have never cheated on my strava segment"...

Losers

Archived