Nissan Trailseeker #5

corrie.kuilder

Has anyone received seeding info for this event?

I assume that the number collections will be at the usual - CycleLab Fourways on Wednesday?

Received my seeding mail just after 5 today.

Yes, registration is at usual places - Cyclelab Fourways, Torqzone Cycles, Lynnwood Cyclery - unless you selected the option to have your race pack delivered to you

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yip.

Good luck!

I have big respect for fast SS riders. Had my ass handed to me by an older gent riding an SS at Avianto on Sunday. Guy was a machine climbing those swithcbacks on the Phambili section of the trails.

Im in F batch, same as last year, expected a bit better since I was in D at Curro. Not that I complain, planning a slow start anyways.

Good luck!

I have big respect for fast SS riders. Had my ass handed to me by an older gent riding an SS at Avianto on Sunday. Guy was a machine climbing those swithcbacks on the Phambili section of the trails.

Thanks. It's not much of an accomplishment to do this race on SS. It's not the climbs that hurt.... It's the fast flats and downs.

Hoping to get in front of my batch at the start and stay there - if I recall correctly the dust in this one is a killer - just like the name suggests!

Hoping to get in front of my batch at the start and stay there - if I recall correctly the dust in this one is a killer - just like the name suggests!

Good tip. Wish I was fast enough to stay ahead of my group.

Good tip. Wish I was fast enough to stay ahead of my group.

Same here! I managed to only just get into A batch on the 40km, so lots of dust eating it will be.

Archived