2015 Tour de France

Frosty

Has anybody heard anything recently about Stage 20?

Col du Télégraphe and the Galibier replaced by Col de la Croix de Fer from the other side to stage 19 ascent.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anybody heard anything recently about Stage 20?

Col du Télégraphe and the Galibier replaced by Col de la Croix de Fer from the other side to stage 19 ascent.

mentioned here

Does anyone know why the tour de france mobile app is not available in South Africa?

No idea but give Tourtracker a try. I use it for all 3 Grand Tours. Not what you are looking for I know but it might be a workable alternative for you.

Thanks

Team presentation live on Supersport at 18:15 today - excitement building, getting close now !!

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/racing/tour-de-france/how-support-cars-could-save-riders-six-seconds-in-tour-de-france-time-trial-179494

Interesting, I'm sure the teams have been doing this for a while, Its just taken long for the public to find out.

I think it was SKY a few years ago got into the wind tunnel and found out that to sit 4th wheel with someone behind you is the best spot to sit. So when they at the front of the peloton the guy behind Froome isn't just to protect him from another rider taking him out its also an aerodynamic advantage.

EBH just won the Noggie Road Race champs. Means Castelli has to design him a jersey for TDF and get it made in a few days. I wonder..... Red + blue Noggie flag with qhubekas yellow + zebra stripes. Mmmmm

post-25309-0-07781200-1435891225_thumb.jpg

Archived