2015 Tour de France

Frosty

Just watched the documentary with T-Mobile and Eric Zabel as they capture moments on the Tour

Hell On Wheels

Superb

Look for the link on U Toobs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the documentary with T-Mobile and Eric Zabel as they capture moments on the Tour

Hell On Wheels

Superb

Look for the link on U Toobs

The modern sprint trains don't seem to have quite got that magic that Team Telekom/T-Mobile and Saeco/Saeco Cannondale had when they hit the front in the 90s.

Ah, the good old days when the guys got on the front and pulled to the finish.

Finally almost time to roll.

Managed to confuse myself. Thought the Tour starts tomorrow.

Stand at ease sargeant. *sigh*

Managed to confuse myself. Thought the Tour starts tomorrow.

Stand at ease sargeant. *sigh*

Easy tiger! Still a bit more build up/ hype to come as well as all the predictions about which doper is going to "win" the race...

Easy tiger! Still a bit more build up/ hype to come as well as all the predictions about which doper is going to "win" the race...

Sure thing. That Lance guy to feature as well.

The modern sprint trains don't seem to have quite got that magic that Team Telekom/T-Mobile and Saeco/Saeco Cannondale had when they hit the front in the 90s.

Ah, the good old days when the guys got on the front and pulled to the finish.

Indeed, I agree, for me anyway the best lead out team ever was the blue train of Fassa Bortolo, when they got rolling with Petacchi locked in on forth wheel it was all over for the rest bar the shouting. They were truly "Poetry in motion".

Saeco were also a great team, who can forget that time they all rode in "convict skin suits" with "Legalize my Cannondale"  printed all over (referring to the Cannondale 6/13 bikes of the time which were below UCI legal weight) and little fishing weights hanging off their handle bars.

EBH just won the Noggie Road Race champs. Means Castelli has to design him a jersey for TDF and get it made in a few days. I wonder..... Red + blue Noggie flag with qhubekas yellow + zebra stripes. Mmmmm

Seems Nacer Bouhani is possibly out after his crash at nationals yesterday. .

Seems Nacer Bouhani is possibly out after his crash at nationals yesterday. .

His twitter pic is a little bit too much sharing for me.

“X-ray done: No fractures but damage to the rib cartilages, I hope to still be at the start of the Tour de France on Saturday @letour”

post-22004-0-63041200-1435643940_thumb.jpg

Archived