2015 Tour de France

Frosty

Froome did come across a bit arrogant hey

I liked the vibe Lotto Jumbo gave off.

You only realising Froome is a poephol now?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very pretty. . But those wheels are gorgeous..

The Enve wheels are stunning when spinning - like whitewall tyres with 3 bands. Love them.

You only realising Froome is a poephol now?

Oh no.. I've always known that.. just he isn't normally so arrogant in interviews..

Thanks for the wishes, it's going to be a blast. I certainly will be posting a few here.

Planning to be at the start village to see the Qhubeka boys wherever possible and I've arranged to lunch with Etixx Quickstep roadside on a few days, including the cobbles. Orica always good value too, that's how bike racing should be - guys having fun doing what they love.

Aaw that's most awesome. Enjoy every moment. .

PS.. Note some special requests for pics. . TONY MARTIN on his TT machine and anything of Sagan and erm... For old time sake Fabian.

Any chance that we will have a 1st time winner? Would be fantastic to see a upset. Pinot maybe? 

As long as they attack each other stukkend, I'm happy for anyone to win.

Although I'd like to see 'Berto give the double a really good go.

If we do have a 1st time winner it will be the first time ever TDF has had 9 new winners in a row.

Gen, I'll get the PanzerWagen receiveing his maillot jeune for you if I can get close enough.

If we do have a 1st time winner it will be the first time ever TDF has had 9 new winners in a row.

Gen, I'll get the PanzerWagen receiveing his maillot jeune for you if I can get close enough.

You make me so happy [emoji16]

Taking my current fitness into account, distance wise I should be able to complete stages 1 and 9 of the TDF. 

So long as a previously convicted doper doesn't win the tour, I'll be happy...

Thank goodness Contidor took Clenbuterolin in 2010 then... :w00t:

Any chance that we will have a 1st time winner? Would be fantastic to see a upset. Pinot maybe? 

1st timer as in Niaro (1st TDF) or 1st timer as in a non Grand Tour winner?

Archived