ASG Bestmed Paarl MTB Classic 16 November

Rydogg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did a corporate event on roughly the same route, very nice. The singletrack at Rhebokskloof is worth doing the event for.

Unfortunately missing this event, going to Langebaan for the Lagoon challenge. This race has the most amazing route, you guys should ride if you can. Its really a nice route. 

Ok, just entered. 

Had to enter as "open/seeded".

Not sure how the licensed vs. open seeding is going to work. How many licensed riders can there be? 

Why the hell do they have to make the Entry process so damn difficult. Register on site, register again to be able to pay, site is slow......

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:

Nee man Wannabe, you're actually doing a race, it's in my back yard.... and I'm away for the weekend! Really looks like a good one, enjoy! 

Ryddog, it's the first event... no history. Rheboks singles are part of the route, very very nice. Looks like you're going up from south side, so it's a nice climb. I'm not familiar with the section down on the other side to Spice route, etc. Nor with the shortcut bit of singletrack back to the descend back down to KWV.

Anyone looking to share a ride from Cape Town for this? Im up in the Cederberg for the friday night so Im going to be paying petrol through my ears..

Oh god. Should I shouldnt I. Entries closing in mere minutes. Doing Langebaan Lagoon road on Saturday and then the DC the following weekend. And now I have FOMO for the 60km in this awesome MTB event (and the free CBC beer)

Free bear and a hot meal. Weather for Sunday is looking perfect.

Entries closed last night. 

So who is in? 

Anyone looking to share a ride from Cape Town for this? Im up in the Cederberg for the friday night so Im going to be paying petrol through my ears..

Yup, I'm travelling from City Bowl to Paarl for this one. I'll send a PM now with my details, if you're still keen to share a ride.

Archived