The Munga 2015

StevieL

The Munga ‏@TheMungaMTB 5m5 minutes ago

The rig of current race leader @SSGrantUsher @pwc_za @Mitsu_Motors

carbon hardtail with a rigid fork and slicks ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These guys are all my hero's. .pushing your body like that for so long.. in the heat and wind. I would've phoned for a car long ago..

Rafeeq Safodien AKA RS is going to win a prize for spending the most time off the actual route??

Is he still off route?

These guys are all my hero's. .pushing your body like that for so long.. in the heat and wind. I would've phoned for a car long ago..

An ambulance??

wonder how many are tempted to follow...  shame must destroy you know you have a go if you want a chance to stay with him...

Noooo.. oh man[emoji33]

at least now he is traveling in the right direction even tho its off the route

So, my workplace just decided to block the munga tracker. At 2 on a Friday, and just after Usher decided to hit the road... Really?!?! It's almost as if they're expecting me to do some work...

I've known GU since Rockhoppers MTB club days. Mentally and Physically the toughest guy I know. Probably the most technically competent person in the field on and off the bike. Nothing he can't ride or fix. But HUGE respect to everyone riding.

Archived