Overtaking - Skill levels, busy parks and manicured single track

PhdotD

Liewe aarde....obsolete humans, skynet....is that you terminator? Actually everything makes sense now.

See you on the trails...come say hi if you see us, we will return the favor if spotted first.  

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My intent was to flush out the group whom were offended

OP, you are AWESOME! Such intellect is rarely seen.

Was there not a better way to 'flush' out said offenders? Perhaps using all that latent intellect and handling the (unnecessary) incident in a decent way?

Now that you have 'flushed' out the offenders, what are you going to do about it? 

OP, you are AWESOME! Such intellect are rarely seen.

Was there not a better way to 'flush' out said offenders? Perhaps using all that latent intellect and handling the (unnecessary) incident in a decent way?

Now that you have 'flushed' out the offenders, what are you going to do about it? 

Kill them with a single thought maybe?

WOW! Shocking but not in the least bit surprising.

This thread is a shining example of the lower grade culture prevalent in South Africa today.

It's on par with the comments section of a political article in the City Press, it's that bad.

No wonder Scandinavian countries and Switzerland don't want any type of South African to immigrate.

I'm certain the use of the word and reference to culture, will result in a myriad of replies attempting to use various tenses of the words hypocrite and irony. The response pattern is that predictable.

My intent was to flush out the group whom were offended, in which I succeeded, but alas, the level of intellect displayed by the "hubber" community, warrants no more time and mental resource than is required for this reply. 

Had there been any level of debate beyond accusations, assumptions and insults, I would have deconstructed, inspected, simplified, responded, retorted and replied quite happily. There were unfortunately some relatively decent (and I use the word with caution because they're not quite so) replies which will see no further debate and continuation.

Shoo, I know people in fields as far apart as computational neuro-sciences through to the environmental sciences who would dissect this thread and all think the same thing, humans have become obsolete, operate at sub-optimal levels and their thinking is as inaccurate as ever.

The human brain is awesome, but not in the way most people think.

So I'll leave all to continue surfing YouTwitFace and trolling the internet, your patterns and thought processes just help our learning bots improve more and more all the time, further cementing and accelerating your course to being obsolete and useless.

Keep trolling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

PS: the term "Ultimate Hubber" conjures up images of wrestler in a Simpsons episode, yellow, idiotic and two dimensional

Your self righteous attitude makes all your posts look like this:

post-4006-0-88302900-1421223732_thumb.gif

We need to agree that humans is contactable any distance within arm range, otherwise this definitely need to be sorted out asap

4244.jpg

Agreed, but from my understanding he was audible from quite a bit further than an arms length!

This thread is a shining example of the lower grade culture prevalent in South Africa today.

It's on par with the comments section of a political article in the City Press, it's that bad.

No wonder Scandinavian countries and Switzerland don't want any type of South African to immigrate.

I'm certain the use of the word and reference to culture, will result in a myriad of replies attempting to use various tenses of the words hypocrite and irony. The response pattern is that predictable.

My intent was to flush out the group whom were offended, in which I succeeded, but alas, the level of intellect displayed by the "hubber" community, warrants no more time and mental resource than is required for this reply. 

Shoo, I know people in fields as far apart as computational neuro-sciences through to the environmental sciences who would dissect this thread and all think the same thing, humans have become obsolete, operate at sub-optimal levels and their thinking is as inaccurate as ever.

The human brain is awesome, but not in the way most people think.

So I'll leave all to continue surfing YouTwitFace and trolling the internet, your patterns and thought processes just help our learning bots improve more and more all the time, further cementing and accelerating your course to being obsolete and useless.

My thinking after reading your first and most recent post is that you have a few chips on your shoulder, so much so that you felt it necessary to publically pick on a slower group of riders containing an elderly lady who I assume was simply trying to learn and enjoy the wonderful sport of mountain biking on an appropriate route.

Shame on you, do you feel proud of the result your actions created?

I’m not sure how old you are, judging by your text and language you seem to be fairly intelligent. Instead of your bots learning to improve I suggest you take a moment to reflect and learn some manners.

The following simple philosophy might be of assistance (more for you than the bots you refer to…)

I’m old school (hence the question about your age)

And believe in having good manners,

Respecting my elders,

and helping others where I can.

Eish, I doesn't spoke engrish vely goed.  

Carn't you plz right in simple werds so dat I kan understood you.  It wood allsew help da rest of us in da kommunitee to understood U 2...

This brings to mind the age-old adage, of how do you know someone is a doctor, a lawyer, or a superb athlete... they tell you within 2 minutes.

Clearly the OP has not even done the Epic...tsk tsk

Some valid points raised by the OP

Why didnt Barbie and her mom not just move over a bit?

I am reading a lot of live and let live and lets all enjoy the world and peace on earth, but if they moved over this thread would never have existed.

I havent been to NF so I am not sure about how manicured the trails are, if its the case surely it would have been no problem to move over a couple of inches?

Guest notmyname

I am reading a lot of live and let live and lets all enjoy the world and peace on earth, but if they moved over this thread would never have existed.

I havent been to NF so I am not sure about how manicured the trails are, if its the case surely it would have been no problem to move over a couple of inches?

Stirring the pot much...lol! !

Liewe aarde....obsolete humans, skynet....is that you terminator? Actually everything makes sense now.

See you on the trails...come say hi if you see us, we will return the favor if spotted first.  

I think he may be the lead robot in the Blomkamp movie Chappie, but not as likeable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhNshgSYF_M

Oooohhh buuurn!!!

Your response serves to confirm that you are indeed a arrogant twat, and that my good sir is the reason people don't want to ride with you - not your superior riding skills.

Spending time on Google mustering up every big word you can find and topics you don't understand doesn't make you smart, it makes you a insecure little rat with deep personal issues.

You buddy are the reason South Africans have a bad reputation. You are arrogant, rude, extremely insecure and over all you just have a crappy attitude.

Now bugger off and continue you studies on the human brain, or maybe go abuse old ladies seeing as that is your second favorite thing.

Ahhh Shyte, now I have to wipe the coffee off my laptop screen and dry out my keyboard.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

OP, PLEEEEEEEEEASE come ride down south, I will be glad to take you riding at Koeberg's extremely technical and manicured jeep-track in order to teach you some skills, manners, and maybe even give you a decent Cape Town PK...twat!

Doctor my arse..

Stirring the pot much...lol! !

this troll avatar should be a HUGE 6FT WOODEN SPOON

lately she is just trying too HARD

We did move over.

Archived