Posts being removed & moderators

fabes

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just doesn't feeling like a friday in here at the moment.... :)

+1

It is like your mom coming with to your matric farewell after party.  (Not that it happened to me)

When admin deletes one of your posts does your post count go -1 ?

No, but somewhere in the world a butterfly dies.

+1

It is like your mom coming with to your matric farewell after party.  (Not that it happened to me)

My mom was a the after-after-party breakfast. But, it was okay as I drank in, um, moderation... :-)

I saw that......Magic!!!!  Admin if I post a pic of my fat bum can you make that dissapear?

Are they at it again?

My tit (genuine bird - Ashy Tit) picture has been removed from the Modderfontein bird spotting thread. This is getting rather silly.........

Guest notmyname

My tit (genuine bird - Ashy Tit) picture has been removed from the Modderfontein bird spotting thread. This is getting rather silly.........

That's quite lame.

I would suggest that if the Admin want to moderate the forum better, that they rather get stricter on warnings rather than removing posts.

Being quicker on the ban stick will stop people from making bad posts in the first place. Removing their posts on a selective basis will just annoy them and create a whole new problem of accusations of favoritism and personal view bias.

This approach worked well in modding the old Telkom gaming forums.

I asked Wayne if I could borrow his printer the other day. that too got removed. the post was in the 3d printer thread., was about said printer and related to the topic at hand.

The way my posts get deleted, you may never hear from me again........

+1

especially weird if you're a girl

+1

http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-animated-picture-of-monkey-giving-thumbs-up-sign.gif

(This is an endangered species.....soon to be extinct).

Archived