[Event] Amarider 100Miler

Dirtopia MTB Events

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lower pressure need more muscle... just saying

No it does not, as weird as it may sound. 

wow !! i'm stumped  :w00t:    

Thanks for the info...

I guess i'll be deflating or....... 

Someone will post something contrary 

I also over inflated until I spoke to Mr Sauser at 2014 Epic.

Had the same type of investigation with my drag race car's tyre pressures. 

Use to run different tyre pressures on the driver side to the passenger side and then all different to the rear. 

Yoh???? You okes are 'tegnies' (with some attitude 2⃣) Just ride what you want man, whatever happens can only prove you right or wrong ????????

I have a battered and beaten 26er... With air in the tyres... But am thinking about using helium to help on the hills. What pressure?? :)

Yoh You okes are 'tegnies' (with some attitude 2⃣) Just ride what you want man, whatever happens can only prove you right or wrong

In my case science and technology must compensate for the lack of talent...... :blush:

In my case science and technology must compensate for the lack of talent...... :blush:

I'm like,"Go, and just deal with the ???? that follow" ????

I have 2 entries available for the 50 miler - plus 2x shuttle tickets. Had a fall, arm in a sling, cannot ride. Melius W. melius@gmail.com

I have 2 entries available for the 50 miler - plus 2x shuttle tickets. Had a fall, arm in a sling, cannot ride. Melius W. melius@gmail.com

Archived