Garmin Fenix 3

StevieL

hahaha! Don't worry, once you have it you'll know it was worth it. Now to wait patiently.. Something I'm not very good at! When I buy stuff online I become a little annoying sh*t who keeps bugging the shop/courier service for my goods  :devil:

Me too. Mailed them like 5 times already but have now come to terms with the wait.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. Mailed them like 5 times already but have now come to terms with the wait.

Good luck with that! From which shop did you buy? Saw a really good deal on the HR for just over 8k somewhere, can't remember where now. 

Good luck with that! From which shop did you buy? Saw a really good deal on the HR for just over 8k somewhere, can't remember where now. 

Well I got up at midnight to see the prices from the various stores. Then fell asleep and saw Easybike had the Sapphire HR at R8099 and it was the cheapest of them all and I thought is was a good deal so bought it. Luckily I was still groggy and tired and not thinking straight...hahahaha

Well I got up at midnight to see the prices from the various stores. Then fell asleep and saw Easybike had the Sapphire HR at R8099 and it was the cheapest of them all and I thought is was a good deal so bought it. Luckily I was still groggy and tired and not thinking straight...hahahaha

I think that's the one I saw. Lekker man, it's a flippen good deal! I paid R500 less for the normal F3 with strap. 

Quick question: On my Fenix 3 HR, the dials (markings) of the first quater are illuminated (From the 12:00 to the 15:00) and the rest are not. From the box and pics on the net, this seems normal.

Why is this? Pic attached, if you can make it out

post-57045-0-10752600-1481034190_thumb.jpg

Quick question: On my Fenix 3 HR, the dials (markings) of the first quater are illuminated (From the 12:00 to the 15:00) and the rest are not. From the box and pics on the net, this seems normal.

Why is this? Pic attached, if you can make it out

attachicon.giftmp_2561-20161206_161703-1073107548.jpg

It is apparently a "nod" to divers watches ...

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/ask-watch-experts/why-first-15-20-minutes-rotating-diver-bezel-colored/

I should have just taken the day off...hahaha...soooooo much to play with.

Im trying to pair with my phone says its paired and entered the code but the watch does not want to pair...what am indoing wrong?

I should have just taken the day off...hahaha...soooooo much to play with.

Im trying to pair with my phone says its paired and entered the code but the watch does not want to pair...what am indoing wrong?

Have you gone into the Connect app and checked whether it is connected?

Better to pair through the app than manually n your phone...

Edited by Izak

Have you gone into the Connect app and checked whether it is connected?

Better to pair through the app than manually n your phone...

Nope. Will log onto the computer later amd check out the connect app. So far im a little overwhelmed at this piece of amzingness.

I find myself staring at it alot amd worried I will knock it on something. ..lol

Nope. Will log onto the computer later amd check out the connect app. So far im a little overwhelmed at this piece of amzingness.

I find myself staring at it alot amd worried I will knock it on something. ..lol

The Connect App is on the phone (if you've downloaded it yet ;) ) the one on your computer is Express ;)

Make sure you also have bluetooth on to pair with your phone

On meaning on the watch? Have it on, on the phone