Jonkershoek fire

Heenan

No, the 4x4 community, News24 are all too busy locked into twitter riling up the next group of haters..

I am seriously not serious!

I was just going to get angry, then I realized who you are, Mr 4x4 driver! :D Yes, there are some seriously angry people on the 4x4 forum. However, they pull together brilliantly to help anyone in trouble, much like the Hub. :thumbup: About News 24, sorry, I have nothing good to say. :eek:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't ride on the road because I'll get squashed.

Can't ride on the trails because they're all burning.

Time to sell my bikes and take up extreme knitting.

Paddling my bru.  Get yourself 'n surfski.  Sea can't burn, it can just get a bit upset on windy days and have some funny guys swimming down there.

Paddling my bru.  Get yourself 'n surfski.  Sea can't burn, it can just get a bit upset on windy days and have some funny guys swimming down there.

please... I've had my heart broken by unfavorable conditions WAY too many times 

sssssshhhhhhh don't tell them.

Can you imagine all of the southern suburbs coming to Tygervalley. Poor Patrick is going to have his work cut out for him trying to maintain the trails with that much traffic!!!!

sssssshhhhhhh don't tell them.

I got now my membership from Tygerberg - only need to get cleats for my crocs to ride "agter die boerewors gordyn!" :whistling:

ok guys, do you know if the fire has crossed over into Lourensford ?

To much cloud on this side to see - and the wind is picking up again

I got now my membership from Tygerberg - only need to get cleats for my crocs to ride "agter die boerewors gordyn!" :whistling:

shoes? that's for moffies. we ride kaalvoet in ve norf.

I work out in Tygerberg.... easy to get cycling there then. Want to go do a night ride at some time with guys at Bloemendal on a Thursday.

Its is really fun, awesome vibe/food/wine... Riding in the dark (with a light) is something totally different as well. Really need to trust your knowledge of the trail and just go with it....

Edit: oh, Meerendal also do night rides now on Tuesdays.

Edited by Raydek

Take up kitesurfing, you're already living in one of the best places in the world to do it - if you cant beat 'em - join 'em!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

I was the idiot going for a night ride in Jonkers on own last Thursday night. My partner bailed and I wasn't gonna miss the ride. Unfortunately I was slightly upset(read uber pissed off) so forgot my headlamp in car. the handlebar light was bit loose. Was insane ride down! Enjoyed every second concentrated like crazy! Next time ill remember my headlamp and forget to invite partner.....

TERRIBLE NEWS!!!

Guys please volunteer and go help the guys! Trust me you wont get a better work-out!!

No one is asking how to help!!!!!!

I am stuck in Brazil until the weekend and its Killing me!!