Dissapointed CWC

hagar

no you are wrong and u can not expect special treatment just because u knew there was a voucher

u asked , they said  no. thank you bye

you so right 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either master trolling or just extreeeeeemely optimistic. Either thanks for reminding me about the vouchers I got with my new bank card that I need to use :P

I think CWC may have actually dodged a bullet in the long run here, I'd hate to hear his reaction to something even remotely genuinely valid :eek:

So we can gather that CWC will not be seeing his money, until they have an amazing sale :P

read my post or dont you understand what i am saying ???? i said i was wrong i lost my voucher what i say is that i am dissapointed i never said they were wrong did i ?? its called customer relationship if i knew for a fact that i gave out vouchers and someone  ligitamatley lost his voucher i would honor it really 32000 other people got vouchers most threw theirs away i wanted to use mine but lost it and yes i was wrong they were right 100 % without a voucher no discount so then i go online and buy from chain reaction I might wait a bit but i only buy what i want . When i go to CWC in the store i probably buy for another 3 k its really a matter of getting feet in your store that is what bussiness is all about and what i say is by them saying no they have lost my money .

Pity there weren't some full stops in that bag.

Dude, you must seriously consider using punctuation.

I cannot decide if this is serious or not... and if it is then is quite sad really!!

Its thehub. Its Friday. How can it be serious? 

so in short, to those who forgot about their 15% discount, you can use it by tomorrow. CWC will be grateful that Hagar started this fred, a nice little post-argus boost on the way here. 

Hagar - just for the benefit of us spelling nazis out there, given that this is the most popular thread of the day and now I'm disappointed every time I open thehub.

Please fix the spelling mistake in your title?  :whistling:

I bough a lotto ticket a couple of weeks ago

Cant find it anywhere but when i checked the results this week, I got very excited as I am sure I picked the same numbers, well not all of them but at least 3 or 4.

Phoned the lotto people, they wont honour my ticket!

I will never support them again

:thumbdown:

@Hagar: my weskus vriend...dis vrydag...soek jy rede om te begin drink... :clap:

Dis lekker by die see !

Archived