Amashova 2015

ScottCM

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm doing my first. I entered a while ago. I'm completely unseeded as Ive only raced mtb and track before.  Batch N and starting just before nine.  I'm going to just see how it goes...starting so  late I am defanitley going to catch a lekker tan, and if I'm hoping to find a few people to work with :D

So I'm doing my first. I entered a while ago. I'm completely unseeded as Ive only raced mtb and track before.  Batch N and starting just before nine.  I'm going to just see how it goes...starting so  late I am defanitley going to catch a lekker tan, and if I'm hoping to find a few people to work with :D

My thinking is you will be pulling a train behind you!  How many will hold on will be interesting.

Mate of mine has a family emergency preventing Amashova participation. Anyone interested in his entry pls contact zamolucas@gmail.com

3 days of work, then 3 days of riding down to PMB from Joburg... all weeks should be like that

Living the dream

Excitement mounts!

It's gonna be a long ass week at work.

Put in Friday half day to spend the evening with the in-laws. 

I have a 7:38 start (BL) what time should I leave umhlanga, in a car, to be in time for the start. Managed to convince the other half to drop me off.

Depends how long you before your start you wish to be in PMB. I would say from Umhlanga you could budget for 60min to reach the advised drop off. From there it takes another 5-10min on bike to be comfortable in your start group.

I have a 7:38 start (BL) what time should I leave umhlanga, in a car, to be in time for the start. Managed to convince the other half to drop me off.

Same here. I'll see you in BL. Look out for the yellow jersey and green helmet.