2015 magalies monster

Runbikeswim

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not much I can do about from.. but I am making sure my nutrition is sorted.. *says while chewing*

after a Sani stage your legs may be toast, after the monster, your entire body will be toast..

really cant compare the 2 due to the terrain..

This man knows....

last year i got there late, the race had started already by the time i joined the back of the loooooooong start queue. I did not bother to race it took my time chatting to people, stopped at water points, best 6 hour ride ever

after a Sani stage your legs may be toast, after the monster, your entire body will be toast..

really cant compare the 2 due to the terrain..

to me this sums up MM 100%, I STILL SAY ITS THE TOUGHEST 75KM you  going to do IN A RACE IN SA

to me this sums up MM 100%, I STILL SAY ITS THE TOUGHEST 75KM you  going to do IN A RACE IN SA

and that's why some of us keep going back each year...

sh!t guys, you are making me very nervous, I am very under trained. Will just be chilling at the back, maybe win myself a set of light.

**** guys, you are making me very nervous, I am very under trained. Will just be chilling at the back, maybe win myself a set of light.

I'll keep you company

Fractured a rib on Sunday. Was looking forward to my first MM

Next year!

**** guys, you are making me very nervous, I am very under trained. Will just be chilling at the back, maybe win myself a set of light.

I know a few "undertrained" guys who end up smoking it under 5 hours comfortably

Don't trust undertrained HUBBERS

Edited by DIPSLICK

Jis I haven't been on the bike at all this week.. my kids have had hectic schedules.. stupid school, stupid tests.. pffft. But I am working on my nutrition[emoji13]

OTB & Head first into a tree yesterday feeling a bit battered and sore today. Cracked my lid and my confidence. MM is looking like a no go . Will see how I feel by Friday.