If N+1 never existed

gummibear

Steel hardtail. Must be steel.

120mm travel.

1x10

Do it all, anytime, anywhere.

Like my Cotic Solaris

I'm in the same boat as Wheel Builder,

Steel Hardtail with 120mm travel on the front, but I love my 2x10 for those steep climbs.

i ride a Pipedream Sirius with 120mm fork and love that bike.Been on 120mm for over 3 years now and won't go back to 100mm.

For my riding, one bike to do it all will be a Niner ROS9. Steel hardtail with 140mm travel fork, wide rims and 1x10 drivetrain. Like this:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1427951804.580403.jpg

I agree with you guys ..... just with a 140mm good quality fork floats my boat more

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 2007 Trek Madone 6.9 SSL. Full Dura Ace (7800) including wheels. Show room condition, and now only used indoors on the virtual trainer. The risk is just to great to ride this collectors item outdoors anymore. Call me a "brag- gat" but man I love that bike.

I agree with you guys ..... just with a 140mm good quality fork floats my boat more

And i in turn agree with you.. although I would want possibly a Talus fork or similar as this is supposed to be the one bike for all a 140mm would sometimes be a drag, so some adjustability would be awesome. 

As for the bike... 

This is it... 

Breadwinner JB Racer

http://theradavist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Ira-Ryans-Breadwinner-JB-Racer-29r-COLOR-2-1335x890.jpg

Some words... 

http://theradavist.com/2015/04/ira-ryans-breadwinner-jb-racer-29r/#16

Every time I get tempted by a new bike I think of the things it can do that my Tallboy LT can't........and the temptation fades away. Since buying the LT, N+1 has become irrelevant [emoji12]

Sorry couldn't help myself :blush: ..... just finished this during lunchtime. Off for my first ride with it in a few minutes  :thumbup:

Sommer N+12

post-271-0-41910900-1428412164_thumb.jpg

Steel hardtail. Must be steel.

120mm travel.

1x10

Do it all, anytime, anywhere.

Like my Cotic Solaris

What Wheelbuilder said...

Or the Zula

Too hard to decide!post-52292-0-67345700-1428550883_thumb.jpg

The road bike has gone already, so thats a start.

Edited for more current pics

Archived