SRAM announces GX range of 1x11, 2x11 and 2x10 drivetrains

News bot

and still no X-horizon tech filtering down to 10spd (non-DH ) rear mechs. fail.

The X01 DH 10 speed RD comes in a medium cage, should work in a 1 x 10 in the same way a Zee medium cage works. There is also a X01 DH 1x10 trigger shifter:

sram_mtb_x01_dh_rd_10sp_red_l_0.jpg?itok2012-sram_x0_10-speed_trigger_shifter-la

Edited by Kiwi

I hope this isn't going to be a low qualith product. I still can't understand how a 1x11 system is more expensive than 2x10 anyway. The fact that X1 drive train only is more expensive than xt drive train plus brakes is absolutely ridiculous.

I am due for a new cassette and chain. Currently will probably go the X01 route for those replacements. Wonder what the quality diff would be between the GX cassette and X01 cassette. Def not forking out that money for the XX1 chain and cassette

• 5 months later...

I am due for a new cassette and chain. Currently will probably go the X01 route for those replacements. Wonder what the quality diff would be between the GX cassette and X01 cassette. Def not forking out that money for the XX1 chain and cassette

Did you go the X01 route btw....if so, are you happy with it.

I'm due for a change, going GX cassette with the new chain. Currently got X01 but gatvol of the prices.