What is legal?

In his profile pic it looks like he is wearing a camel back(hydration bag thing). So he is most definitely not a pro :thumbup:

love it when i see chirps like that, only noobs wear them hey???

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In his profile pic it looks like he is wearing a camel back(hydration bag thing). So he is most definitely not a pro :thumbup:

Well, well...........I am a PRO

(Pale & ridiculously obese)

Your query is quite vague.

Are you a pro athlete that is subjected to random drug testing?

Nope definitely not and never will be. I have increased the intensity of my training lately and found that my legs are heavy and sore, even though I eat pronutro straight after training and hence was looking for some recovery Aid.

love it when i see chirps like that, only noobs wear them hey???

Noobs with a lot of TOOLS.................. :devil:

Nope definitely not and never will be. I have increased the intensity of my training lately and found that my legs are heavy and sore, even though I eat pronutro straight after training and hence was looking for some recovery Aid.

The only way to know what will work is to try them all.  Chocolate milk is the best for some.  Others use protein, others a protein carb glutamine recovery drink. 

You really do have to try them all cause you dont know what will work for your specific needs till you do. 

I recommend start with the cheapest option and work up. If the cheapest option works then stay there. If you not noticing any significant improved recovery move up a level.

No swiss, I think we giving the OP pearls here, I mean it tastes alot better, cost a lot less and is easily accessible...magic trifecta if you ask me.

You can print V02MaxExtremePowerRaceRocketFuel stickers and put it on the sami and coke if you really want 

Yes that another point, real solid food just tastes better. Occasionally I have a whey protein drink when I'm in a rush and no choc milk in the fridge, but it generally tastes *** and does not satisfy the hunger pangs

The difference between illegal and unlawful?

One is against the law and the other is a sick bird.

(not sorry)

The secret natural foods for recovery...

Instead of fueling on synthetic products, use biltong (especially venison), nuts, dried fruits, raw eggs, full cream milk. With those ingredients you should be on a good path.

One of the cheapest and underrated protein sources is morevite...tastes gross so gooi everything else in and make a shake.

1 can of coke and peanut butter sami. Tastes great too

Is Coke a Good Recovery Drink?
on April 16, 2015

http://www.bicycling.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/coke-recovery-drink-e1429179298637.jpgThere’s no question that an icy cold Coca-Cola can feel like an elixir from the gods after a long day of suffering. And the 585 kilojoules in a 340ml can aren’t going to make or break your diet, especially if you’re racking up miles. But it’s not the best recovery drink.

“Coke contains mostly high-fructose corn syrup, which is about 55 percent fructose and 45 percent glucose,” explains Nanna Meyer, PhD, RD, an associate professor in the department of health sciences at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs. Though it will give you a quick boost of energy, the soft drink, says Meyer, does not have enough sodium, fluid, or protein to adequately rehydrate you, rebuild energy stores in your muscles, or repair tissue.

If you crave a Coke after a hard ride, go ahead and have one, but pair it with a snack that contains protein and sodium, along with extra water.

Source: Bicycling Magazine SA

Archived