Stolen: Giant Reign X 2010 (Cape Town)

Envious.....

Just because you get a new toy. The way you got it is still not cool.

Ja. Still a bit undecided as to how I'm going to change my riding habits... knock on effects and all that

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they ever find any of theses stolen bikes,and insurance was paid out. What happens to them? How does the insurance co recoup some of there money. Cars etc normally goes to an auction,what about bikes?

And the next item on the list is a bicycle....R100 sold....

Or you can pay back the money they paid out when you claimed. I did this when I had a Demo 8 stolen from my garage 3 years ago and it was recovered a few months later.

Most people won't take this option, of course.

You know me SOOOOO Well...

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/_generated/_generated_us/bikes/models/images/800/Reign%20Advanced%2027_5%201%20Green%20(Tire)2.jpg

Welcome to the 27.5 Reign club  :thumbup:

Or you can pay back the money they paid out when you claimed. I did this when I had a Demo 8 stolen from my garage 3 years ago and it was recovered a few months later.

Most people won't take this option, of course.

so even if you have bought a new bike and you have the Arthur ash,you can still buy it back,nice ????. Yea am sure Its the minority who do this.