Stolen: Giant Reign X 2010 (Cape Town)

Pinlands have security cameras I think and an active neighbourhood watch. I will share this with a member I know.

Googled it this morning. They're in the process of putting them up on the main roads...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CPT, sorry for you experience and loss.

Hope this work out well for you that get your bike back or a rather lekker replacement!

El Capitan, a bike was placed into someone's property in Thornton today. Call Pinelands SAPS on 0215062022 to see if she's yours. Holding thumbs man.

El Capitan, a bike was placed into someone's property in Thornton today. Call Pinelands SAPS on 0215062022 to see if she's yours. Holding thumbs man.

Tx man, not mine. Bike was confirmed as "not silver"

Guest notmyname

Tx man, not mine. Bike was confirmed as "not silver"

Did you check? One man's silver is another man's foil.

Did you check? One man's silver is another man's foil.

Lol.

Or grey.... Just saying.....

Sick to hear this. I had my Santa Cruz tallboy stolen from Pinelands 2 weeks ago.

They Lifted my gate off the rail and took it from the back of my car.

Solution- tazer.

That. Is the Catholic church. I grew up around the corner and my folks still live there.

A similar thing happened to me when I was 12, admittedly 20 years ago...

I hope that this is not a trend in Pinelands.

Hey Myles. Sorry about this man. As has been said, glad you're ok. Hope you get your ride back though. Silver lining is a new build I guess.

Yeah man thanks. Passed the point of anger atm. And yes. New build!

Still. It's not cool. Spent ages getting her to that spec and it was starting to come right. Miss the big girl already

Edited by El Capitan

Shikes Captain, that is terrible news. Don't know what to say that will make it better. Contact every Cash Crusaders, Cash Converters and bike shop from Town, through Salt River all the way to Athlone and warn them to be on the lookout. Your Reign is pretty one of a kind and easy to spot.  :thumbdown:  :cursing:  :(