Nissan Trialseeker Gauteng - Bundu Bash 30 May

Cas_1

afaik first bit is in the arc...flat next to channels... then you go into buffelsdrift then it mainly singletrek one or two jeep track... thats in the 70

Thanks for the input tyerone...I don't recall quite so much single track...

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do hope the half marathon trail goes over the floating bridge, it will be my first..

I'm in J batch. Looking forward to see you Hubbers there.

I believe I'm in J batch too. I'll be the guy in the back. :clap:

Edit: Oh nevermind I double checked, I'm L. I'll still be in the back though.

Edited by Toi

Looks like a fast race.

On another issue, I was really excited to get not one but TWO USN energy gel tubes. And in CHOCOLATE! Yum!

Then I noticed both were manufactured in 2013 and I had 4 days left in which to use them before they expire. Honestly USN, when are you guys going to stop using goodie bags as dumping ground for old and expired stock that doesn't sell? Quite irritating. This happens in many events but usually the Advendurance goodie bag is a step above the rest and quality, and contributes to the whole experience. I hope this is a once off duff.

Thanks Nissan for the socks though, they have been awesome in the past and are very useful. And the Tread mag too.

HI Guys

I am still hoping to get 2 entries for the 70km ....

If someone does sell me two entries is it too late to change the entry details ?

HI Guys

I am still hoping to get 2 entries for the 70km ....

If someone does sell me two entries is it too late to change the entry details ?

If I remember correctly you can still do the substitution at the race venue, might be worth it to confirm with SAS.

If I remember correctly you can still do the substitution at the race venue, might be worth it to confirm with SAS.

Cool. Thanks

I need to get a 70km entry for my woman... I didnt enter her and am now in the poo.

If anyone understands the value of testicles, please sell me your 70km entry.

even a 40km will do as a peacekeeper.

Edited by ChUkKy

How does substitution work? I am so desperate to do this race and I am beside myself. I dunno what to do!

Edited by Alastair_S1D

In for the Half Marathon myself, and I am up 2 batches from last year!!! From K to I!

Its not much but hopefully will be better by the end of the year!

Also just confirmed my entries for all of the races! Love this series!!

Anyone know where we can get batch seedings?

You can find them on the SA Seeding website. Been up for a week already.