Why Lance Armstrong is just like you and me

News bot

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lance LAnce LANCE!!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/01/article-2211124-15496FBC000005DC-56_306x621.jpg

Lance LAnce LANCE!!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/01/article-2211124-15496FBC000005DC-56_306x621.jpg

That's more revolting than the 2 girls 1 cup thing you made me google earlier.

That's more revolting than the 2 girls 1 cup thing you made me google earlier.

:eek:  :eek: how so??

ill give my left ball to look like that :ph34r:

Guest Travis.

Spot on. Lance did what he had to do to get to the top in a world that was already ridiculed by substance abuse. If he hadn't done it, would anyone have known or cared who he was? 

In a world of doping he participated and won.

Simple really. What a champ!

Do what you have to do to get to the top. In a cut-throat world, he who is willing to dare gets the most reward (and sometimes falls the hardest!). 

Spot on. Lance did what he had to do to get to the top in a world that was already ridiculed by substance abuse. If he hadn't done it, would anyone have known or cared who he was? 

In a world of doping he participated and won.

Simple really. What a champ!

Do what you have to do to get to the top. In a cut-throat world, he who is willing to dare gets the most reward (and sometimes falls the hardest!). 

run forrest run

This has nothing to do with Lance and everything to do with "Hey, look, I wrote a book. Go and buy it." Cheap clickbait fluff piece. 

:eek:  :eek: how so??

ill give my left ball to look like that :ph34r:

1) No one should wear a speedo, balls or not

2) Running without T-shirt gives that funny wrinkled skin look to abs, reminds me of opening credits to Baywatch with the Hoff running on beach

3) It's Lance

4) Boys are not really my thing

1) No one should wear a speedo, balls or not   MMMMMMM DEPENDS ON THE BUILD :devil:

2) Running without T-shirt gives that funny wrinkled skin look to abs, reminds me of opening credits to Baywatch with the Hoff running on beach      CLEARLY WE WATCHED DIFFERENT PARTS OF BAYWATCH   PAMELLA :whistling:

3) It's Lance    LEGEND :devil:

4) Boys are not really my thing       I HAVE NOTHING :blush:

Edited by DIPSLICK