The Salvage Thread

Eldron

I am looking for a ball bearing for my saint pedal. Any old pair of spd pedals will do, they use the same size i think.

Did get a set op spd's yet?

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://images.singletracks.com/2013/12/DNM-DV-22-Rear-Shock-1.jpghttp://www.dnmshock.com/products.php?func=p_detail&p_id=44&pc_parent=5

165mm i2i

I have this thing. Its 'new' and unused. But must have been stashed for over a year.

Got it from my folks in Oz for an experiment that just never materialized (don't ask) Maybe it can be of use to someone

I like coffee beans and other stuff too

Is the shock still available

Is the shock still available

Its been 'reserved' by someone but we haven't been in touch. 

Let me contact him first before I give you a straight answer.

Looking for a 1.5 inch, 50mm Stem. I can run that with a shim to fit my overdrive2 steerer. Thanks

Hi All. Busy building a MTB for one of our trail workers so that he can ride our annual event and see the joy his hard work brings the riders :)

Building on a 26" frame and have most or a drive train and a few odds that should fit.

Desperately looking for a pair of disc brakes (cable or hydraulic) and a disc compatible wheelset.

Happy to cover postage

Edited by Griffin

I have this frame that needs some fixing on the left drop out stay. 

There are alloy brackets where the stay goes into the bracket and the left stay came lose or pulled a bit out of the bracket.

The tire also rubbed against the inside and made a bit of a mark as soon as this happened.

I don't think this will be an expensive thing to repair as I have repaired another carbon frame with more serious damage to the frame for only a few thousand rands in Joburg.

It's a full carbon frame 26".

I am situated in the Northern Drakensberg if anyone is interested.

post-76009-0-33093600-1485517911_thumb.jpg

I have this frame that needs some fixing on the left drop out stay. 

There are alloy brackets where the stay goes into the bracket and the left stay came lose or pulled a bit out of the bracket.

The tire also rubbed against the inside and made a bit of a mark as soon as this happened.

I don't think this will be an expensive thing to repair as I have repaired another carbon frame with more serious damage to the frame for only a few thousand rands in Joburg.

It's a full carbon frame 26".

I am situated in the Northern Drakensberg if anyone is interested.

What size is the frame (s, m, l, xl...  17", 19"...)?