MTN withdraws team Qhubeka sponsorship

Popit

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know. Seems to have 19 rides on STRAAAVAAA and about 40 fairly reasonable results on RaceTec. It always will help it the big boss is enthusiastic about the sport his company (might) sponsor!

Edit: I seem to have answered myself then?

As long as you feel it was an intelligent conversation, you Stalker....

one problem, DiData now a global company, japanese owned. Does that fit into the 'african' team as well as MTN did?

I guess so but at least the roots are Safrican. Qubekha soo-shee anyone?

one problem, DiData now a global company, japanese owned. Does that fit into the 'african' team as well as MTN did?

Using that Logic, MTN was not the first African team at TDF, sure Barloworld was there before...

It depends where the team registered, if got a global sponsor, even better :D

Using that Logic, MTN was not the first African team at TDF, sure Barloworld was there before...

It depends where the team registered, if got a global sponsor, even better :D

barloworld HQ in SA, MTN HQ in sa - Di data's parent company HQ in japan - NTT, just think they might have a different vision than what MTN did. BUT doesn't mean that it won't be a good partner

Hey, all you dofkoppe - it is a HUGE opportunity for The Hub to go global! Admin, how about blowing a few billion? We can even have a collection! Hub-Quebeka! Hee-Haaa! Pedal demmit! Where is that "talking nonsense" emoticon today?!

Like it: VitaBeka

OR

Qhulity

TourdeBoland.com for all of your good intentions to be met :)

Vitality Life - Qhubeka

Just Saying

MTN HQ in sa -

Barloworld is an SA company which sponsored a British registered cycling team.

The MTN team is registered in SA, no matter where their sponsor is based.

if had that type of money i would say plenty bang for the buck they got :eek:

Dipslick Qhubeka. Has a nice ring to it!

Following MTN's cowardly withdrawal, the FatFossil family are canning our three accounts with this distasteful crowd

Dude, go check out the other thread, they did not have a choice, when you bleeding money, negative growth in revenue and major strikes for months its a surprise they sponsored them for so long. 

Dipslick Qhubeka. Has a nice ring to it!

Ok so now that we have name we just need a couple of bar EURO, ;)

Any multi multi €billionaires floating around the hub

Ok so now that we have name we just need a couple of bar EURO, ;)

Any multi multi €billionaires floating around the hub

Ag come on, Dips, title sponsor comes up with moola. Its like less than half a Nkandla security upgrade. [emoji24]

Not their fault I recon... They did however got our boys into the lime light. Finding a new sponsor should be less of a challenge than three years ago. Sponsorships like this are never a long term engagement.

Sometimes one should read what is actually happening before declaring one's indignation so publicly.

Archived