Bestmed Satellite Road Clssic

Bianchisti

We (Esmero Cycling Club) are cycling down to Durban from jhb .. then doing Shova (Few days of hell should be just lovely) :oops:

Us too.

What route and days are you guys riding?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Us too.

What route and days are you guys riding?

We leaving the morning of the 13th .. will post details ( Day one is 198 kms) ... hands over eyes !

Okay. We leave the 15th and have a monster 226km on day 1

Suddenly im grateful (lol).. All the best Man ... maybe we cross ways along some or other route.

Our route is:

Germiston -> Volksrust

Volksrust -> Ladysmith

Ladysmith -> PMB

PMB -> Durban (Shova)

If you're going via Sterkfontein dam there is a major problem with the road.

So is the Satellite Classic now confirmed for 24 October? The date seems to have changed a few times this season and its a total mess having it the same weekend as Shova. 

Does anyone has contact details for Saloon Route 66. I would like to do the route this weekend, since my wife has never rode hekpoort before.

I would like to know at what time do they open so I can left the car there. It seems to be a biker place, so I assume they will be open quite early.

I can nowhere (not even ASG can help) find a contact number for them.

Does anyone has contact details for Saloon Route 66. I would like to do the route this weekend, since my wife has never rode hekpoort before.

I would like to know at what time do they open so I can left the car there. It seems to be a biker place, so I assume they will be open quite early.

I can nowhere (not even ASG can help) find a contact number for them.

From their facebook page:

073 513 7992

Archived