UCI MTB World Cup DH#6 - Windham

Super_mil

oh my word, the 43 yr potty mouthed pothead called The Missile rocked that course

redbull vid

tbh, i'm beginning to wonder if Ragdoll Ragot is her idol. Some distinct similarities in the observable levels of out-of-controlness ;)

I hope the Missile has a fat anti-crash n burn medical aid policy.

jurre she's unfit...but i guess you would be

I hope we get half those cameras tonight and I will be happy!

Now to find the video of Josh eating up that whoops section

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missy Giove was halfway through unloading 410 pounds of high-grade California pot from a trailer into a garage surrounded by dense woods in upstate New York when she spotted the tracking device in the trailer wall. "I knew we were ******," she remembers. Panicked, she sped off in a white F-150 pickup dragging the trailer with hundreds of pounds of weed still inside.

The rest over here

That. Is. Brilliant. 

its what the sport needs - some lekker publicity and big up for UCI for letting her race

aside from her vocabulary, me thinks she would be a superb technical advisor/coach. I mean this is the person that can walk the talk. She might seem wild and reckless, but i'll bet its all just calculated chaos. She knows the racing line, she has superb balance on the bike. Frankly, i'm keen to strap her to an IDT and lock her up in a gym for a few months just to see what she can really do. But i'm being silly of course. But that racing brain is in fine fettle. Wonder whois brave enough, or deaf enough, to sign her up.

HUGE difference between the way what i've seen before from the others going through the whoops and Gwin.

To me, the others are riding their bicycles: gwin's riding his motorcross bike. granted, the others may just have been playing around abit.

I see Gee hit hard and straight in his qualifying run.

Archived