UCI MTB World Cup DH#6 - Windham

Super_mil

From Maple syrup to hicks with weak beer*

*disclaimer - USA actually has one of the biggest craft beer markets in the world...but we will still associate them with their crappy canned urine

there is nothing wrong with "hicks"

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Maple syrup to hicks with weak beer*

*disclaimer - USA actually has one of the biggest craft beer markets in the world...but we will still associate them with their crappy canned urine

I remember reading a Time article on it some years back. And it's not just beer but a large variety of alcoholic beverages that they've done a craft version of. You are right though their mass produced beers are pretty much cheap swill.

Course Preview...

I like how gwin's seatpost moto kicked in at the rock garden. Left Claudio for dust. Cancellara would be proud.

I like how gwin's seatpost moto kicked in at the rock garden. Left Claudio for dust.

And how Claudio is working to stay on track and Gwin is just having fun....

And how Claudio is working to stay on track and Gwin is just having fun....

check how many times gwin was popping off random flat stuff?

i honestly think this is the longest I've seen gwin appear on camera outside of race day. For a while now been thinking that he hardly appears in the practice/qualifying vids for any length of time. Pretty much the same as Hill, or who will divert just to avoid someone recording his lines.

i honestly think this is the longest I've seen gwin appear on camera outside of race day. For a while now been thinking that he hardly appears in the practice/qualifying vids for any length of time. Pretty much the same as Hill, or who will divert just to avoid someone recording his lines.

Probably why Gwin was jumping all over the place...

check how many times gwin was popping off random flat stuff?

Yeah - looked like he was riding a jumping castle...

Loved the chirp at the top though...

"Aaron's actually kept the chain on his bike for today, which means he's not in attack mode"

Wonder if he had System of a Down piped through his lid?

JUMP pogopogopogopogo Bounce!

Wonder if he had System of a Down piped through his lid?

JUMP pogopogopogopogo Bounce!

Lol, yeah!

Side note: can anyone else not add smileys etc or have the usual editing section at the top with bold/url etc..? Sorry to go off topic.

Lol, yeah!

Side note: can anyone else not add smileys etc or have the usual editing section at the top with bold/url etc..? Sorry to go of topic.

Looks like it's gone plain text on us...

Looks like it's gone plain text on us...

yeah! Cool, so its not just me.. and tapatalk adds line code /br etc.... painful.

Right at the top it seems as if gwin avoided one or two drop offs and just rode around it. I mean to me it seems as if that would have been a quicker option

Right at the top it seems as if gwin avoided one or two drop offs and just rode around it. I mean to me it seems as if that would have been a quicker option

He is probably just playing his race-line cards close to his chest.

Archived