Louis Harmse/Spectrum Sport Sore losers!!!

.Heinz

You need to go back to page 1 for that but SASeeding reveals even more, the two guys ahead of him are only 2 years older. Fortunately for the OP a lot can happen with two years of proper development and focus. Looking at what he achieved at the race before ( Clarens) he placed 4th in the youth category so clearly he's up there but the guys are 10 minutes ahead of him on a 2 hour race. I bet you they're not worried about hampers and apologies, they're out there focussed on their training.

Heinz, just remember the Hub loves a good scrap, it entertains them, usually reserved for Friday's but you weren't to know that! So you'll get a great amount of support here as well as some detractors. But ask yourself the following do you want make a career out of cycling? Or do you want to take up politics? If it's the latter you have a nice pool of votes right here on the Hub, they like the fact that as a 16 year old you stood up for yourself and that takes courage. People like to see that because it is such a rare commodity.

However, if you have ambitions as a competitive rider you are going to need sponsors and sponsors want to see someone who can represent their brand, that means you to have your own brand. So ask yourself does this thread represent the best of brand Heinz, the competitive cyclist? Focus Boet Focus!

Well if the cycling thing doesn't work out, and this kid works hard at his studies, I'd like to chat to him about possible employment in a few years. At 16 he's shown maturity beyond his years.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heinz - welcome to the hub - please change your name to "ketchup" and lets get back to the issues of the day.

Train hard, study harder, avoid politics and kick ass where it counts - in a race. :)

i got lost in the humour.

anyone have an answer to how the 26 yr old bloke was in the youth cat competing against u16's?

i got lost in the humour.

anyone have an answer to how the 26 yr old bloke was in the youth cat competing against u16's?

Actually he didn't, he was first senior to finish in 4th place after the 3 juniors. A bit of a red herring if you ask me.

Yep they do... 

right over here... 

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

That statement is saying two different things, one is all CSA categories apply and the other states each category that they have prizes for. Could be misleading but I read the part where they spelled it out.

post-25686-0-17788000-1439972245_thumb.png

And you shall be disqualified or penalised...

Maybe it doesn't matter to you...

But you're probably 26 and entering the half distances, and not racing to podium...

OR Maybe I will meet you in a race and kick your ass

Are we still flogging this dead horse...?

Did you know...Heinz horseradish sauce was the first product the company released when its owner launched that 57 varieties marketing thingie...? True story.  

Was going to make some sort of comment about something in the water near the Vaal, but thought better of it...

I would gladly accept your challenge.

But how can I be sure you won't cheat...?

You've already made it clear you'll break rules...

I myself have been known to break a rule or two...

So you cant be sure either...

Are we still flogging this dead horse...?

a thread like this has been few and far between recently...so we all milking it for as much as we can.....squeezing that last drop of ketchup from the heinz bottle

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000KxYVebAnl90/s/860/860/Fphoto-61860603D-6RM.jpg

It is always interesting when someone wants to kick a body builder's ass. Some you win, some you don't. Racing each other could be interesting though...

Disputes like this should only be sorted out one way...let's have a dance-off!   :thumbup:  :clap:

Ooh, an old school battle...

I like it...!!!

a thread like this has been few and far between recently...so we all milking it for as much as we can.....squeezing that last drop of ketchup from the heinz bottle

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000KxYVebAnl90/s/860/860/Fphoto-61860603D-6RM.jpg

Pfffft, so dof. There's an easier method. Place bottle in hand as if you are about to drink from it. Point cap-end of bottle in front of you. Spin arm around fast windmill-style four or five times.

All the last contents of the bottle will now have collected at the cap-end due to centrifugal forces exerted*.

*This, of course, assumes that the cap-end of the bottle still has the cap on, otherwise you may have some explaining to do...  

Archived