Louis Harmse/Spectrum Sport Sore losers!!!

.Heinz

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These okes need to get their priorities straight, If you advertise prizes give the damn prizes.

The advert on the first post says overall winners only get cash and category winners get hampers. Face Plant says 1st and 2nd get prizes. Confusion here somewhere.

...as much as you are entitled to your opinion, and i am all for that, what you are doing now however is unfair and untruthful. I have just spoken to Louis who explained ...

... there are NO regulations from CSA as to what the prizes must be at a race and that it is up to the discretion of the organizer to decide what prizes are awarded.

The discussion got heated after you claimed .....

Louis as all of us will, will defend his child after you make a false claim like this..

... this is an outright lie! I challenge you to substantiate any of these claims!

2. It was a mistake to not recognise the Youth cat and this will be rectified in future.

....icannot rely on you to provide factual/truthful information regarding this matter and therefore i will refrain from debating this matter any further.

5. Luckily, Louis Harmse is well known in the sporting industry and everybody that knows him will attest to his character.

Mmmmm...

The advert on the first post says overall winners only get cash and category winners get hampers. Face Plant says 1st and 2nd get prizes. Confusion here somewhere.

But isn't the Youth Cat. a recognized category?

Edit.

aaah I see no mention of youth category

To clarify

PRIZE MONEY:

70km

1,2,&3

36km

Cat prizes (Hampers)

G Master M&F  1st place

Master M&F      1st place

Vet M&F           1st place

Sub Vet M&F     1st place

Senior M&F       1st place

Junior M&F        1st place

To clarify

PRIZE MONEY:

70km

1,2,&3

36km

1,2 & 3 

Cat prizes (Hampers)

G Master M&F  1st place

Master M&F      1st place

Vet M&F           1st place

Sub Vet M&F     1st place

Senior M&F       1st place

Junior M&F        1st place

So Heinz will get a cash prize for 3rd & a hamper for 1st in Youth as per your previous post?

Heinz... You give these okes gears buddy...!

Don't ever let anybody tell you that you should rather roll over and take it. I don't know what kind of *** advice that is to give a youngster.

Speak your mind. I think you've shown a lot more maturity in how you've gone about this so far, than any 16 year old I've ever known.

Respect...!

But isn't the Youth Cat. a recognized category? Edit. aaah I see no mention of youth category

Lack of clarity, I think. So seems like both sides could be right and/or wrong.

Edit:Nee, vok, this is getting more and more confusing. I've never heard of only 1 and 2, ever, for anything. Swen Lauer would even pay for third.

So Heinz will get a cash prize for 3rd & a hamper for 1st in Youth as per your previous post?

That is what I would understand from this... 

post-10608-0-88405000-1439887031_thumb.jpg

No Paul

The one oke gave his bomb to someone else and then he couldnt fix his flat so he got a bomb from a spectator and his dad is a super oke

Or something like that

Edit : He did it because that's what mountain bikers do!

sorry correction 36km prize money 1 and 2 sorry

That doesnt make sense... why award prizes for top 3 in the 70km and change it for the 36km.... in all the years of racing I must say I have never heard of the top2 getting something and not the 3rd position.

Actually this brings maybe some good attention to how the youth riders are treated, this is supposed to be the future of the sport, come organisers, treat them fairly and more will come.

Who cares about the vets and masters cat, they can get a handshake or a pat on the back, it's the youngsters that need to be encouraged. Even if it's just to step up on the podium.

Anyhow that's my opinion on it.

No Paul

The one oke gave his bomb to someone else and then he couldnt fix his flat so he got a bomb from a spectator and his dad is a super oke

Or something like that

Edit : He did it because that's what mountain bikers do!

This just gets funnier

Archived