ScottCM

I'll be claiming for that little race from Sunday... so don't worry about this week. Next week might be a challenge though :ph34r: :lol: The couch is looking spectacular

I did claim, and received my 3000 points ????

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To all my Discovery Vitality team mates, yes you know whom you are, I see none of you have reached your weekly goal target yet. What , you think just because you did a small club run on Sunday you don't have to do anything else for the rest of the week? Go out there and give me a 3 hour run , I want my smoothie damnit. 

.... snipped

Scott, Scott, team management bru! You have to diversify your team and that way when one of them is tapering for an event or recovering after it, you don't have the whole team on the bench!

I have a cycling connection, a triathlete buddy, a regular office fitness freak and a running tjom as my team. Getting good returns on their efforts. Only had one week since the team gig that between them two didn't hit their goals! No revs required!

Submitted to Vitality this morning and got the confirmation it will be awarded in the next 24h, so don't worry Andrew I'll make my target. 

Hahaha... please man, you're a machine. You make target most weeks before the close of Monday  :clap: 

How does one boot their wife though without getting into trouble  :ph34r:

How does one boot their wife though without getting into trouble  :ph34r:

Not sure that one can see to which team(s) you belong...  :ph34r:  #justsayin' #you'readeadmanifsheusesvitalityonyourphonethough  :whistling:

Stretch looks pretty Happy About his time. Photobomb level - Expert.

He's just stoked that 87clicks worth of pace setting for you worked out, as you came home just in front of him....

:devil:  :devil: :whistling:  :ph34r:  

:thumbup:

He's just stoked that 87clicks worth of pace setting for you worked out, as you came home just in front of him....

:devil:  :devil: :whistling:  :ph34r:  

:thumbup:

By literally Millimetres ha ha ha 

"Ready or not here i come" is all that keeps going through my mind lately. Way to late in the game to get any fitter for it . I believe i should complete it the cut off of 8.5 hours. Definitely no where near the 6 hours i was hoping for when i first committed to the training but seen as its my 1st i just want to complete it unscathed. Another rest day today then will go for a last 15km run tomorrow and a last hour IDT on Sunday, 1 or 2 light swims next week as well as a massage on Tuesday then its go time as they say. Thursday i will be driving down after work. 

"Ready or not here i come" is all that keeps going through my mind lately. Way to late in the game to get any fitter for it . I believe i should complete it the cut off of 8.5 hours. Definitely no where near the 6 hours i was hoping for when i first committed to the training but seen as its my 1st i just want to complete it unscathed. Another rest day today then will go for a last 15km run tomorrow and a last hour IDT on Sunday, 1 or 2 light swims next week as well as a massage on Tuesday then its go time as they say. Thursday i will be driving down after work. 

Lekker man... reckon you'll klap it, 6:37 give or take a few seconds  :thumbup:  :ph34r:  :whistling:

i thought it was uber cool that we both finished at the exact same time!

More so as it was unplanned! I could see that watching the tracker! Well done dudes!