ScottCM

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially if you're running past them. I have given up!

Me too... I will only greet if they greet first.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They were on road bikes... I guess they were fellow runners...

Must be because your a girl  :devil:

They were prob MTB'ers. Roadies never greets :ph34r:  :whistling:

I get plenty greetings while out in the Cradle... 

I get plenty greetings while out in the Cradle... 

Must be because your a girl  :devil:

That also happens....

I rest my case  :ph34r:

njom njom - chocolate - njom njom - cookies - zzzzzzzz - couch - njom njom - chips - zzzzzzzz - TV - njom njom...

NOW Comrades comes to it's right.

Oh I lie!

I work myself to death aound the house with all my free time. Can't wait to get on the bike again for a change!

njom njom - chocolate - njom njom - cookies - zzzzzzzz - couch - njom njom - chips - zzzzzzzz - TV - njom njom...

NOW Comrades comes to it's right.

Oh I lie!

I work myself to death aound the house with all my free time. Can't wait to get on the bike again for a change!

all the household chores that have been neglected........

I passed two runners (male and female) in SBR a couple of months ago - but they were doing the looong loop!

I was on my MTB and did greet them... :ph34r:

all the household chores that have been neglected........

Yip - you guys also struggle to follow a training program like this and then have to keep all the other balls in the air?

Congrats to all the Comrades Finishers... Stretch/Lexx I tracked you two, also couldn't believe you pretty much ran together the whole way without knowing it.. I call that well paced by both of you..

Decided last night its time to get my sh#t together and put a new programme and some Goals in place again for the rest of the year...

So I have 7 weeks to a sub90 at Skukuza Half, and 13.5 weeks to a sub3 at CT Marathon in September.....  will be just under 1 year from my broken femur on 1 October.

Lexx you going to be at Skukuza again?

Congrats to all the Comrades Finishers... Stretch/Lexx I tracked you two, also couldn't believe you pretty much ran together the whole way without knowing it.. I call that well paced by both of you..

Decided last night its time to get my sh#t together and put a new programme and some Goals in place again for the rest of the year...

So I have 7 weeks to a sub90 at Skukuza Half, and 13.5 weeks to a sub3 at CT Marathon in September.....  will be just under 1 year from my broken femur on 1 October.

Lexx you going to be at Skukuza again?

Could you possibly share your training plan with us... just out of interest  :thumbup:

Could you possibly share your training plan with us... just out of interest  :thumbup:

Yeah, Ill use the Asics Sub 3 programme attached starting at Week 3 this week and run its course right through, using the end of Week 10 as my half marathon race..

I've used this programme the last 2 years (2015 and 2016) after a 4 week Comrades rest, and 2015 I ran my first sub3 with a 2h47 and last year ran 2h41 so I know it works..

I just have zero Base this year so will just aim for a 2h59...

ASICS_TRAININGPLANS_Sub 3.00.pdf

Yeah, Ill use the Asics Sub 3 programme attached starting at Week 3 this week and run its course right through, using the end of Week 10 as my half marathon race..

I've used this programme the last 2 years (2015 and 2016) after a 4 week Comrades rest, and 2015 I ran my first sub3 with a 2h47 and last year ran 2h41 so I know it works..

I just have zero Base this year so will just aim for a 2h59...

Thanks... will go track down their sub 4 training program  :thumbup:

Thanks... will go track down their sub 4 training program  :thumbup:

I guess I have to get my act together and join you, Andrew. My best marathon time is 3:52. I would love to improve this.