ScottCM

martin is a hubber strava stalker. :ph34r:  This is how our paths crossed :lol:

lol...we follow each other on Instagram

when i saw you responding.....i thought i was going to get grief about rumblings of doing another comrades... :ph34r:

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

martin is a hubber

Hey that's me  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I Decided to buy the Suunto Ambit 3. First time i used it on Friday night, i won our local night race..  :thumbup:

Lets hope it will bring me the same luck next year at the Comrades  :ph34r:  :whistling:

lol...we follow each other on Instagram

when i saw you responding.....i thought i was going to get grief about rumblings of doing another comrades... :ph34r:

Ive given up on you.  I have new, fast cycle buddies now.   :lol:

Hey that's me  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I Decided to buy the Suunto Ambit 3. First time i used it on Friday night, i won our local night race..  :thumbup:

Lets hope it will bring me the same luck next year at the Comrades  :ph34r:  :whistling:

you shitting me!

well i never...shows how we get lost in our little pseudonyms on the hub without knowing who's who in the real world....cool beans  - nice to put a name to a face

you shitting me!

well i never...shows how we get lost in our little pseudonyms on the hub without knowing who's who in the real world....cool beans  - nice to put a name to a face

Ag nee....you REALLY slow....... everyone knows who lexx is *FACEPALM*

you shitting me!

Good to meet you and put my face to my name.. :D

but none as much fun!

Sure.  but you are just chicken.  I still need to get you back for pushing me into a puddle and then throwing my waterbottle in the bush :cursing:

Sure.  but you are just chicken.  I still need to get you back for pushing me into a puddle and then throwing my waterbottle in the bush :cursing:

im gonna have to haul my bike out for a service shortly and get my bum accustomed to saddles again...and then you can have vengeance...

Yeah, it's all my fault I guess... should of used the font   :lol:

I lose track with who is who on the hub because everyone changes their name...me...i'm easy...im stretch or stretchza everywhere

I was running, actually going pretty well until two weeks ago... now I have the plague, and I'm not running. Hoping to fight it off soon, winter is being pretty kind in Jhb, time to kick on and get ahead on the training. 

Will also be doing Soweto as my early qualifier  :thumbup:

Edited by Andrew Steer

I lose track with who is who on the hub because everyone changes their name...me...i'm easy...im stretch or stretchza everywhere

I'm easier...

(as wrong as that sounds)

I was running, actually going pretty well until two weeks ago... now I have the plague, and I'm not running. Hoping to fight it off soon, winter is being pretty kind in Jhb, time to kick on and get ahead on the training. 

Will also be doing Soweto as my early qualifier  :thumbup:

I also wanna do the Soweto Marathon, but Kaapsehoop is the day before and a fast race. Meaning a fast Qualifier. 

But never done the Soweto before and would like to do it once.

I also wanna do the Soweto Marathon, but Kaapsehoop is the day before and a fast race. Meaning a fast Qualifier. 

But never done the Soweto before and would like to do it once.

Soweto has generally not been the best run event, but it's one of the few options up here in the smog and I'm not much in the mood to mission off to Kaapsehoep - as beautiful as it is... so I'm gonna make do with whats available  :thumbup:

Anybody else know any nice marathons around Jhb etc later this year I might have missed - calendar seems pretty light?