ScottCM

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler alert on the caps. I hope you enjoyed the last two years editions because you're getting the same thing.

From what I saw on the live opening ceremony it looks they have just swapped the colours  around. White on the side and red in the middle.

From what I saw on the live opening ceremony it looks they have just swapped the colours around. White on the side and red in the middle.

I’ll take anything to make me feel better about missing it this year [emoji30]

It seems some top runners won't be doing Comrades.. SAIDS have been having a big sweep on testing and it appears we are in double figures who have now been suspended! Let's see who doesn't start Comrades as no names released until after the disciplinary process.

Edited by ArthurPTA

It seems some top runners won't be doing Comrades.. SAIDS have been having a big sweep on testing and it appears we are in double figures who have now been suspended! Let's see who doesn't start Comrades as no names released until after the disciplinary process.

Geez, double figures, that's frightening.

Also, good news if you ran last year. The 2018 finisher jacket is selling at R299, which is pretty reasonable.

Also, good news if you ran last year. The 2018 finisher jacket is selling at R299, which is pretty reasonable.

Is that the online shop Barry?

Yoh, that's big..

Was it in the media.

Is that the online shop Barry?

They were at the PMB registration venue, just got back from there now. They may well be online as well.

They were at the PMB registration venue, just got back from there now. They may well be online as well.

Ah well. Hoped to source one online but doubt there’ll be any left by the time my clubmates get there.

How is the Expo this year? One guy said its the worst one in years?

Merchandise by Mizuno not the best, but that's good for our Anatomic stand ;)

Been good so far for us, and as a bonus I picked up some Pegasus for R1399 (and I'll get a further 25% off through Vitality) at Totalsports. Tired of being fleeced by Asics

The Notties beers also taste as good as ever

Ah well. Hoped to source one online but doubt there’ll be any left by the time my clubmates get there.

Just shout and I can pick one up for you tomorrow.

Just shout and I can pick one up for you tomorrow.

That would be awesome thanks. I will of course reimburse you for all costs, shipping etc.