ScottCM

I train with some dedicated, talented runners and I can see how hard they have train to maintain sub 90min 21km times

And that includes longer weekend runs

Agree.

This guy is overestimating the fitness transfer he would get from his cycling, and underestimating how hard running can actually be

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he can run a sub 75min with 6 weeks of training he should give up cycling immediately.

Comrades runners have you seen the warning regarding the road narrowing at 45th cutting...please be careful!!

Sounda like a good excuse to work another walk in

Sounda like a good excuse to work another walk in

They widened the road last night. Sorry.

I ran 3 years and 5000km before I broke 1h40. If he breaks 1h15 I will become a vegan.

I'll join you in the challenges . I'll also go vegan if he does it .

For better (giving us a laugh) or worse (giving us a bad name), can this guy be banned from the Hub?

That aside, all the best to everyone running tomorrow!

Doing the 21.1km in sub 90min that would be an achievement.

The wheels are going to come off if he sets out on sub 75min pace and lucky to go sub 1:45-1:50.

Sure the running day will not come, either shins or ITB will have him before the big day.

Enjoy Comrades!

It seems some top runners won't be doing Comrades.. SAIDS have been having a big sweep on testing and it appears we are in double figures who have now been suspended! Let's see who doesn't start Comrades as no names released until after the disciplinary process.

Dude, all the big names are at the start list. Doesnt look like SAIDS did the testing