Osteoeze.... is it useful or just for "old" people?

L.T.G

post-6012-0-14706100-1439964754_thumb.jpg

I'm contemplating using this product... I don't have any real issues (besides clicky ankles... but I think that's just me)

anyone use it?

if this is what it's effective for..."countering cartilage degeneration and pain, inflammation, swelling and stiffness in the joint" , surely it should be good to take as a preventative measure?

I have been using this for the last 5 years - bad rugby knees. Works for me but probably not exactly the same product

http://www.healthcart.co.za/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/500x500/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/r/arthrochoice_advanced_tablets_6009609470690.jpg

I have been using this for the last 5 years - bad rugby knees. Works for me but probably not exactly the same product

http://www.healthcart.co.za/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/500x500/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/r/arthrochoice_advanced_tablets_6009609470690.jpg

I'm sure it's really similar though

From that study posted above

"In conclusion, findings from this study provide important longer-term safety information on the use of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate given alone or in combination and the use of celecoxib in a two-year placebo-controlled trial for treatment of OA of the knee. All of the tested therapies appeared to be generally safe and well tolerated over a two-year period. A clinically detectable symptomatic benefit was seen as early as 24 weeks in all groups, including placebo, and was sustained over two years of study. Although none of the agents were statistically superior to placebo, celecoxib and glucosamine gave the highest odds of benefit for improved pain and function, but with widely overlapping confidence intervals for all treatments."

Edited by Renaissance Man

I have tried that and a USN?biogen product arthro gaurd accute intensive tablets and one or two other products. I  used it after my knee op last year. For me the arthro gaurd worked the best. Osteoeze works as well as the others, but I think it has to do with what comfort you want if you suffer from arthritis or swollen joints etc

Is it not on the banned list???

Then I clearly had zero talent to start with because I am still somewhere in the second half of the field   :whistling:

I have spondylolisthesis, and i just drink Osteo-Eeze Gold. And it works like a Charm.

For every 3 Units you buy, you get one free Unit.

Since ive been using it for a couple of years now, im without Pain.  :thumbup:

attachicon.gifosteoeze.jpg

I'm contemplating using this product... I don't have any real issues (besides clicky ankles... but I think that's just me)

anyone use it?

if this is what it's effective for..."countering cartilage degeneration and pain, inflammation, swelling and stiffness in the joint" , surely it should be good to take as a preventative measure?

I just had a Knee op for a PCL injury from 6/7 years ago. I was advised that based on my activity level i.e. running marathons, road & mtb racing, gym, cricket, soccer, etc. that i could've possibly have gotten arthritis & cartilage damage. To our surprise the MRI scan revealed no other damage other than the torn ligament, i can only attribute it to these products, i think i only once used this one but I've been using the JointEeze capsules for years now as i always encountered a swollen knee post activity. And i'll continue to use it as a preventative measure as I cycle 1000's of miles per year, pushing myself to the limits.

Many will sing its  praises and if it works for you good. :thumbup:

Really any comprehensive,  properly done, peer reviewed,  evidence based,  double blind, studies to support the claimed attributes? . . No.  :whistling:

Why is it sold by health shops and pharmacies?

Because people want to buy it, and because they might also be cyclists  and they also want n+1 bicycles.   :devil:  

I have spondylolisthesis, and i just drink Osteo-Eeze Gold. And it works like a Charm.

For every 3 Units you buy, you get one free Unit.

Since ive been using it for a couple of years now, im without Pain.  :thumbup:

It definitely works for me too, also been using it for few years. Stopped twice and felt the difference within week or 2...

(Spelling)

Edited by Warthog