Golden Cheetah 3.2

Just did this now, so is it safe to assume that only new activities will sync going foward & anything from the past will have to be manually imported?

I think it recognises old activities

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it recognises old activities

ah I see there was a synchronize option which I've executed now, Brilliant. I've been waiting for this option for a while now. This GC might just grow on me now, before it use to be manual export & import, then I just lost interest.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone have any clue what this means?

post-63970-0-57248000-1544440713_thumb.png

Just some background - had V3.4 running fine, decided to install DEVBUILD 3.5 but that was a disaster. Uninstalled 2.5, tried to reinstall 3.4 but the same error keeps popping up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

New release https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/releases/tag/V3.5-RC1

Version 3.5 RC1

First release candidate for 3.5; includes updates for Withings, Todays Plan, SportTracks.mobi and SixCycle integration as well as deep support for HRV, Banister and CP modelling, see the release notes at the download link for more details.

This is the first release candidate for Version 3.5.

whoop whoop , bye bye zwift!

Having been using GC for 5 years, for me the new update interests me with updated HRV and CP modelling

Will look this eveing to see if there is much improvement on the "train" tab. I know you can now import workouts direct from ERG.DB and ERG.DB are looking to reformat their approach to rather than just having workouts listed, but also have full training plans. Future looking interesting

Edited by shaper

• 6 months later...