Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah Merckx ones are cool. Wiggo in a suit??????? :huh:

I'd wear merckx no problem, if even wear orange kit to match

I think you would genuinely wear the man himself if you could :P

• 3 weeks later...

PQ????

Do they have much stock available?

The one I was in at Mall@Reds didn't have a great selection.

They had the pair I bought in this style, and maybe half a dozen pairs of some white ones with a checked pattern. Not sure if they were just low on stock or if they just don't keep a wide range.

I've never been in one of those stores before but was looking for some socks that nobody had stock of in the other shops in that mall. Still didn't get what I was looking for but not completely disappointed in the find.

The one I was in at Mall@Reds didn't have a great selection.

They had the pair I bought in this style, and maybe half a dozen pairs of some white ones with a checked pattern. Not sure if they were just low on stock or if they just don't keep a wide range.

I've never been in one of those stores before but was looking for some socks that nobody had stock of in the other shops in that mall. Still didn't get what I was looking for but not completely disappointed in the find.

Shot thanks Lurch.

Those are pretty cool(well not the Wiggens pair) BUT are they cool the wear though?

It defies belief that someone could wear the majority of socks displayed in the thread on the road.

Of course when it comes to the mountain, anything goes. Including those funny sun peaks on helmets.

It defies belief that someone could wear the majority of socks displayed in the thread on the road.

Of course when it comes to the mountain, anything goes. Including those funny sun peaks on helmets.

Sometimes your attitude defies belief. Live and let live.

Sorry Warren, not in the Cape.

I've joined the dark side.
Found these in PQ of all places for only R30 (not a typo)
.attachicon.gifIMG_1081.JPG

post-35786-0-10698600-1493365512_thumb.jpg

I had to go looking as I'd never heard of them and my teenagers looked at me like I was speaking foreign.