Have you ever had one of THOSE days?

Vetseun

At 13km somebody flipped my trip switch.

I had nothing as the bunch disappeared into the distance.

Same thing happened to me on a Breedts ride.

10km from the car park and someone switched me off completely. Every pedal stroke was agony. My arse felt like someone was smacking it with a hammer. My knees, ankles and wrists felt like the Romans had just nailed me to a cross....

Managed to scrape my carcase to the T-Junction about 20 clicks in and fell off my bike. My riding buddies thought I was faking...bastards.

I almost didn't make it back to the car park. It was my second worst day on the bike (The worst one was also at Breedts but I'll leave that story for another day)

Woke up from a nightmare last night (round 23H00) and had a close call shitting my wife in bed (in the nightmare I rushed towards a loo, but could not find the loo.  Could see the loo, but was unable to reach it)

I dared to buy some chicken from Food Lovers in Silverlakes yesterday afternoon.  Those chicken wings with BBQ sauce

- BAD IDEA, REMEMBER NEXT TIME NOT TO BUY! -

This morning I decided to leave the cleaned bike in the garage and to use the car to go to work and use the car to go home again.  I might try to cycle to work tomorrow morning, but I knew that cycling today was out.  Cramping and hurting is a very mild way of putting it.

Good luck and hope you recover.

Woke up from a nightmare last night (round 23H00) and had a close call shitting my wife in bed..

WTF   :eek:

Had to read this about 5 times....

Still not sure what you're trying to say  :D  :D  :D

EDIT: Aah, ye.... No, still not sure  :)

Woke up from a nightmare last night (round 23H00) and had a close call shitting my wife in bed (in the nightmare I rushed towards a loo, but could not find the loo. Could see the loo, but was unable to reach it)

I dared to buy some chicken from Food Lovers in Silverlakes yesterday afternoon. Those chicken wings with BBQ sauce

- BAD IDEA, REMEMBER NEXT TIME NOT TO BUY! -

This morning I decided to leave the cleaned bike in the garage and to use the car to go to work and use the car to go home again. I might try to cycle to work tomorrow morning, but I knew that cycling today was out. Cramping and hurting is a very mild way of putting it.

Good luck and hope you recover.

O nee blixem.... Nee kyk. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

TE VEEL info in die posting! Mental image deleted. Dammit nee

I had one of "those" days (yesterday) at the Fedhealth MTB race.

For some reason I did not switch off my Garmin device on Saturday. Sunday, at the starting point I realised its flat. I could not pace myself, check HR, did not know when to take my gels (every 45min), finished my bottles (every hour) and did not know where I'm at in the race (km).

Think I popped around the 40km mark. The last 20km or so was absolute hell! I enjoy training, riding and racing 99% of the time. Yesterday was that 1% where nothing was fun after that breaking point. I was mentally in my moer.

One valuable lesson I learned yesterday, proper planning is crucial.

Guest Travis.

I rode Magalies Monster. The Full 80km. Kakked off solid for all 80km of it.

WTF :eek:

Had to read this about 5 times....

Still not sure what you're trying to say :D :D :D

EDIT: Aah, ye.... No, still not sure :)

Ek het amper my vrou bekak... Had a close call...

Jinne Francois. As ek op my vrou sou ***.... Nee wat. Dit sal seeker die laste ding wat ek op hierdie aarde sal doen :-)

A wet dream has been defined by the medical profession.......wonder what the correct medical descriptive terminology would be for this......

Jinne Francois. As ek op my vrou sou ***.... Nee wat. Dit sal seeker die laste ding wat ek op hierdie aarde sal doen :-)

Ja, maar ek 'n friend wie se vrou heel dag en elke dag op hom ***, veral as sy fietsry inbreuk maak op haar shopping...

Archived