[Event] 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour

News bot

It will be a peach of a day in the morning.  No excuses for NOT getting a sub 3 if you start from any of the 1_ bunches and earlier.  :ph34r:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know of or keen to meet up for an early morning Saturday spin from around the Kenilworth area?

I don't have my details with me, but can anyone tell me when and where the expo will be open as I will be in the Greenpoint area tonight.

I don't have my details with me, but can anyone tell me when and where the expo will be open as I will be in the Greenpoint area tonight.

It's open until 7pm tonight

goodluck man....

I know most of us are taking Guns to this Gun Fight, enjoy your Knife and hope you meet your goals :thumbup:

have you you seen what a knife does in the hannds of a crazed man?  29er through simons town and the climbs is a joy.  just spin it out.

and those pesky cats eyes..  what cat eyes!!! 

but thanks! i will sure try.

any,  enjoy ladies and gents and stay safe.  i will be leaving for capetown at 3am tomorrow morning.

and if anyone in 6b want to join me for beer during the race and brandy afterwards just look for the guy on the 29er, lumo green helmet and the NSRI charity bunch.

So, Hows the expo? What's the goodie bag like.........?????

I'll be on an earlyish flight tomorrow morning and straight from airport to the expo.

It will be a peach of a day in the morning.  No excuses for NOT getting a sub 3 if you start from any of the 1_ bunches and earlier.  :ph34r:

If conditions are cracker - do you really think the first 5 or so group 1s will go sub 3?

Injured again!!!!!!!!!This is depressing .Does not look like I am going to start.Feel like crying

What happened? 

Had a slight groin strain and stuffed it up on the 55km on Sunday

Stay positive. Nurse it and make a call on Saturday evening.

Archived