Red Bull Rampage 2015 - October 17th

BaltazarMarques

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know what the 3G/LTE coverage is like around Plett?

Just realised Im going to be there when rampage is on and I cant be missing it!

Thats Friday evening sorted

Red Bull Rampage 2015

LIVE

The world’s best big mountain riders will once again converge outside Zion National Park for the 10th Edition of Red Bull Rampage. The event attracts the toughest riders, and this year’s contest will be no different. DUE TO POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS RAMPAGE WILL NOW BROADCAST ON OCTOBER 16TH AT 10:30am LOCAL TIME!

Mountain Bike Freeride thrills from Utah, USA – Friday, October 16 at 6:30 pm South Africa Standard Time

Just one question. Are you bound to a line or can you ride any of them?

They can change their lines as they wish.

Someone please remind me about this on friday, and thank goodness its not on sat. My wife wont be too pleased seeing its our anniversary. 

I still need to sneek in a ride

They can change their lines as they wish.

They can change their lines to use the sponsored features that link the course up as they wish but they can't just poach on other riders features if they haven't talked to them or helped with that feature... Well they can, but it'd be considered a shitty move to just use another riders feature.

WOW. Sweaty palms watching that!!!!

Watching and listening to Claudio you definitely get that nervous and sketchy feeling and you know 100% he was bricking it. He was slooooow compared to how the actual riders bomb down the ridge at the start and his usual fun commentary was minimal. Proper concentration!!

Woah... **** getting realz. On another level entirely.

And Balt is right. You don't just rock up to the most gnarly Freeride sesh of the year and expect to poach other people's lines if you haven't at least asked them if you can collaborate. It's the old mantra - no dig, no ride. 

You can ride the old lines, sure. But if you want to ride the new lines that he guys have scoped out themselves, over days months and years of riding, on a compo this big... You're gonna get slated PROPERLY unless you ask permission. 

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/red-bull-rampage-welcome-to-the-dust-bowl.html

Archived