Red Bull Rampage 2015 - October 17th

BaltazarMarques

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im no fan but... Semenuk got robbed.

i have to agree. He made it look easy, and maybe that's his problem. irrespective, he torched his runs. loved those nose bonks of his.

My internet was crappy on Friday so kept off of social media and websites till I had a chance to watch. Caught up last night and holy crap was it good. As mentioned Redbull coverage was fantastic and commentary was spot on.

Agree with a lot of what's been said too - I definitely kind of felt like they had been following and prepping for that crew (Aggy, AL and Sorge) to win all week in the run up. So much of the coverage was on them.

No doubt their runs were gnarly and technical but Semenuk was amazing, like watching a video game. So dialed and with style and flow. He maybe made it look a little too easy. Bizet's run was set to be one of the all time greats. Pity he couldn't pull the double back.

But saying all that, Sorge's and Lacondeguy's runs were epic. I dig Aggy but glad he didn't win. When he's score came in I thought oh yeah, they've given it to him but then Sorge and AL came down and went ahead so made it a bit more of a competition for me. Pity they didn't all get their second runs.

I had sweaty palms for quite a few of the runs. Some edge of the seat stuff and Bizet had me with my arms in the air pretty much his whole run. Crazy competition. You can see the riders really do respect that place. They are just so happy to make it to the bottom in one piece.

It def stepped up a few gears this year. Already amped for next year's.

Was away in an area with bad cell coverage so been frothing to watch this.

Seriously though, what the crap?!?! Semenuk was the clear winner.

He did everything right, big lines, smooth as heck and just massive tricks one into the next.

Was seriously disappointed with the final results.

Archived