Notwithstanding the accident, but what was Froome thinking running without his bike?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All those people that were on the top of Ventoux for the last 2 days came down because of the changes so you sit with a hell of a lot of people and not enough barriers.. ASO is to blame for this c@ck up

The Missus and I just discussing this, double row of 6kms of crowd, crammed back down the mountain. Surely the organisers saw that coming. Shocking what happened there.

Notwithstanding the accident, but what was Froome thinking running without his bike?

Thats what a stressful situation will do to you, had a split second decision to make and he just saw he's lead crimping. i would have started running as well

Perhaps at least give Froome the fine money back from the other day when he hit that guy

WTF...are the commentators following bikehub??? he just said the same thing

Thats what a stressful situation will do to you, had a split second decision to make and he just saw he's lead crimping. i would have started running as well

He is a pro, he should know the rules. I feel for him but rules are rules. He would have had a better argument against accident if he had stayed put and waited for team car.

If Froome is not in still yellow by the time this is "resolved", it will be an absolute travesty

Maybe they will give them Mollema's time.. But they may penalise Froome for leaving his bike though.

From what I have seen today he will make up that time on the next mountain stage. The little wheel sucker from Columbia does not have what it takes

Down side of being in France is that the commentary is in Frog.

What are they saying about the impact on the standings of the crash ?

WTF...are the commentators following bikehub??? he just said the same thing

Seriously? I have the sound down chatting to my GF about the race

Down side of being in France is that the commentary is in Frog.

What are they saying about the impact on the standings of the crash ?

Nothing yet.. they are in meeting

Geez, its gone from a sticky bottle and oversized wrench for Aru, to Froome running up the mountain! Busy stage!

Archived